Overview of the Veracity VLS-LSM-C4
The Veracity Longspan Max Quad offers extended Hi-PoE support to four 13W IP cameras at a distance of up to 330m using a base device or provides PoE to 71W IP cameras at up to 820m using local power. The unit is ruggedised for performance in extreme temperatures between -40°C to 70°C allowing for installation in a range of environments. The SafeView display provides users with an instant indication of power and connection status. Furthermore, integration is made simple with automatic configuration over existing Cat5e or Cat6 cabling – reducing the need for costly rewiring and maintenance.
Please note: Two versions of this device are available: This is the client model (camera side) which connects to the remote device. A base model (switch side) which transmits the network signal is also available. Additionally, this unit does not come with a power supply. To add a power supply, please select one from the dropdown menu.
Key features & benefits
- Equipped with four IP camera ports that provide up to 820m of extended PoE connection
- Operates in temperatures between -40°C to 70°C
- SafeView LEDs allow easy identification of power and connection status
- Automatic configuration simplifies setup and reduces installation costs
- PoE is delivered over existing Cat5e and Cat6 cabling – providing cost-effective long-range network connection
This unit extends PoE signal to a maximum of 820m for up to four IP cameras – ideal for mid-sized CCTV installations that require long-range PoE connection. Typical applications include supermarkets, office buildings and leisure centres.
Back To Top