This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Network Video Encoders
Overview of the Sony SNT-EX101E
Easy to install SNT-EX101E POE network video encoder from Sony, capable of DEPA intelligent video analytics, advanced audio detection and improved video quality using Sony’s image enhancing technologies. Other features include ONVIF support, triple codec and tamper alarm.
The SNT-EX101E POE network video encoder from Sony converts the analogue video stream from a single traditional CCTV camera into a digital video stream that can be accessed over an IP network. The unit is powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE), reducing installation time and cost as power and network connectivity are supplied via one cable. With Sony’s advanced DEPA intelligent video analytics and tamper alarm, the SNT-EX101E delivers reliable and accurate surveillance, alerting operators to tampering attempts such as spray painting. Additionally, advanced audio detection enables the camera to store and update ambient noise levels and frequencies to create a threshold, which if noise surpasses, triggers an alarm. Users can record up to 3 voice alerts to be played on alarm trigger to warn intruders.
Sony’s high-end imaging technologies enable the SNT-EX101E to deliver improved video quality to assist with event analysis and identification. When used in combination with XDNR noise reduction technology, Visibility Enhancer (VE) improves sensitivity by up to 4 times, whilst adapting very bright and very dark areas within a scene to improve detail. Moving images are also enhanced using Dynamic Frame Integration (DFI) technology, which simultaneously detects moving and stationary objects and reduces motion blur.
Further handy features of the SNT-EX101E include triple codec (H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG), USB flash memory for external storage and ONVIF compatibility for interoperability with products from other manufacturers.
Please note: this device does not come with a PoE midspan included, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Converts the analogue signal from traditional CCTV cameras into a digital stream so it can be viewed over an IP network
- Easy to install with PoE
- DEPA intelligent video
- Advanced audio detection alerts users if noise exceeds the threshold
- Tamper alarm detects if the camera is being tampered with e.g. spray painting the lens, alerting the user
- Voice alerts can be played over a loud speaker if movement is detected
- Clearer low light image capture with XDNR noise reduction Visibility Enhancer (VE) improves image capture in scenes with bright and dark areas
- Dynamic Frame Integration (DFI) reduces motion blur when movement is captured
- System flexibility with triple codec support
- External storage option using USB flash memory
- ONVIF enables smooth Integration into existing IP video systems
Suitable for integrating a single analogue CCTV camera into an IP video system, the Sony SNT-EX101E POE network video encoder is ideal for small installations in applications such as homes, retails stores, offices and boutiques.
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User guide and supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- I/O port connector
- Attachment bracket x 2
- Attachment screws x 8