This product has been discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i.
Overview of the Sony SNC-WR630
High performance Sony SNC-WR630 indoor pan-tilt-zoom speed dome network dome HD camera with 60 frames per second capability, highly sensitive Exmor™ CMOS sensor and 130dB wide dynamic range (WDR), ideal for demanding security applications
The SNC-WR630 PTZ speed dome is part of Sony's high-end W-series and offers high quality surveillance in HD 1080p at up to 60 frames per second with added Visibility Enhancer (VE) for optimal quality. 360° endless panning and tilt operation provide fast, precise coverage of large areas with 30x optical zoom enabling detailed, close-up images capture from a great distance. The Sony Exmor™ CMOS sensor combined with Sony's Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction (XNDR) and true day/night functionality enables the camera to produce clear video footage during low light, preventing motion blur 24 hours a day. The Sony SNC-WR600 IP camera can be controlled remotely through mobile devices via simple touch screen controls, a handy and convenient feature for business owners on the move.
Defog technology increase visibility in images captured in smokey environments, enabling the Sony SNC-WR632 to be effectively used to monitor areas subject to haze, fog or smoke. The SNC-WR632 can cope with challenging lighting conditions with 130dB wide dynamic range, improving image quality when bright highlights and dark shadows exist in the scene. Sony's gyroscopic image stabiliser enables the camera to capture stable images free from blur during camera movement, making the SNC-WR632 suitable for bridge mounting.
Support for High Power over Ethernet (PoE+) provides quicker and easier installation. Edge recording onto a SD card (sold separately) provides an alternative storage solution to expensive PCs or servers. Sony's DEPA advanced intelligent motion detection with face and tamper detection can enable the camera to alert the user of potential security breaches for an effective, accurate security solution. H.264 compression compression delivers optimal video quality whilst reducing storage space required.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE+ midspan from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Sony's IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system provides 130dB wide dynamic range (WDR) in HD resolution (30 fps), Visibility Enhancer (VE) that optimises brightness and colour reproduction pixel by pixel and also XDNR (Excellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) for crisp low-light images
- HD 1080p at 60 fps provides high quality video at a high frame rate, ideal for critical, high performance applications such as traffic monitoring and for casinos
- 30x optical zoom provides powerful zoom capability in high quality
- 360° endless panning at a speed of 700°/s provides fast, precise and effective coverage of large areas
- An automatic IR cut filter enables the camera to capture colour images in daylight, switching to monochrome images in low light, giving the camera ‘true’ day/night functionality
- Smartphone viewing provides handy, convenient remote access to live video and recordings for flexible video management on the move
- De-fog image processing filters fog, mist and haze for clearer images
- Gyroscopic image stabiliser minimises the effect of camera shake or vibration so images are not blurred
- Intelligent video analytics incorporate face, tamper and motion detection to enable the camera to trigger alarms to alert the user
- PoE+ powers the camera with network connectivity through a single cable for easier installation and maintenance
- SD storage internally stores video data and eliminates the need for centralised recorders
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-WR360 is a high-end network camera designed for demanding indoor CCTV applications across a wide area, such as banks, prisons and casinos, where a high frame rate is required for event analysis and identification. This camera is also suitable for mounting in areas subject to shakes or vibrations, for example warehouses or factories with heavy machinery.
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Ceiling unit
- Ceiling bracket
- 3 x fixing screws (M4 x 10)
- 3-pin power connector
- BNC cable
- I/O cable
- Cable clamp
- 2 x cable clamp fixing screws (m2.6 x 8, tapping screw)
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top