This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch DINION IP 5000
Overview of the Sony SNC-VB635
High performance Sony SNC-VB635 indoor fixed box network camera with HD 1080p capability at up to 60 fps. Also with View-DR wide dynamic range, advanced imaging technologies, easy focus, intelligent video analytics, smartphone viewing and the ability to withstand temperatures up to 60°C.
The Sony SNC-VB635 indoor fixed network camera delivers HD 1080p at 60 frames per second, suitable for demanding applications in fast-paced, busy environments. True day/night capability enables the camera to capture crisp images at all times, switching from colour to mono mode for night time surveillance. The SNC-VB635 can withstand temperatures as high as 60°C, providing surveillance suitable for hot climates and environments such as garden centres and factories.
With advanced imaging technologies XDNR noise reduction, visibility enhancer, image stabilisation and View-DR wide dynamic range provided by Sony’s IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing system, the SNC-VB635 is able to capture the optimised images in difficult conditions such as low-light, highlight and shadow saturation and camera movement. Support for smartphone viewing provides easy remote access to live viewing and video management.
Intelligent video analytics can trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules to alert the user of an event, this function reduces false alarms and provides accurate monitoring. Power over Ethernet (PoE) support provides power and data through the same cable, reducing costs and saving time during installation. Decentralised recording onto an SD card (not included) provides a backup solution in case of network issues.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
Outdoor version: Sony SNC-VB635 outdoor POE bundle.
Key features and benefits
- HD 1080p video at 60 fps provides smoother moving pictures ideal for busy environments and critical monitoring
- True day/night functionality provides 24/7 surveillance with black and white mode capturing high quality images throughout the night
- Full operation up to 60°C provides surveillance suitable for hot environments such as near machinery
- Advanced imaging technologies View-DR wide dynamic range, visibility enhancer, image stabiliser and XDNR dynamic noise reduction optimise image capture for crisp, clear images free from motion blur, low-light noise and light saturation
- Intelligent video analytics use user-defined rules to trigger alarms when activity is detected so vital footage is recorded and the user is alerted
- Variable or constant bit rate compression mode can be selected to correspond with various network requirements
- PoE support provides cost-effective and simple power via the Ethernet cabling
- Edge recording onto an integrated SD card (not included) provides decentralised recording, maintaining smooth footage even during potential network intermittence
- Smartphone viewing provides remote access to live video and playback via mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones for easy video management
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-VB635 network camera offers high frame rate surveillance ideal for fast-paced indoor applications such as police stations, casinos and banks. The ability to work up to 60°C makes the SNC-VB635 suitable for use in hot climates and also in hot environments such as factories with heavy machinery or open pit mines.
- Computar C-mount 1/2" varifocal 4-8 mm lens (H2Z0414C-MP)
- Universal wall / ceiling mount bracket (part no. VB1)
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Wire rope
- Screw M4 x 8
- Installation manual
- Safety regulations
- C Mount Adaptor
- DC 12V/AC 24 V connector
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top