This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch DINION IP Starlight Bullet 6000i
Overview of the Sony SNC-VB632D
High-level and innovative Sony SNC-VB632D IP66-rated external bullet network camera from the advanced V series, with dual-light system using white light and infrared built-in LEDs, advanced IR technology and true day/night capability. Face detection, HD 1080p at 60 fps, View-DR, image stabiliser, motion detection, edge recording, two-way audio, dual codec and PoE also supported. Mobile viewing is also available via Sony’s Smartphone Viewer.
Part of the high-end Sony V series, the SNC-VB632D bullet IP camera delivers advanced 24-hour surveillance, capturing full HD 1080p video at 60 fps with Sony’s Exmor CMOS sensor for high quality, smooth and low-noise video in challenging lighting. The dual light system incorporates built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 30m night-vision, in addition to white light LED illuminators with up to 5m distance that are triggered via motion within the cameras field of view. This ensures events are clearly captured in full colour, whilst also providing a visual warning to intruders. Advanced IR technology adapts LED lighting levels to optimally illuminate a scene and to ensure objects at different distances are evenly exposed. IP66-rated and with an adjustable sunshield, the Sony SNC-VB632D provides durable CCTV ideal for use in demanding external locations subject to harsh weather and low temperatures.
True day/night functionality enables the Sony SNC-VB632D to provide high quality surveillance 24 hours a day, with an infrared-cut filter automatically switching the camera from daytime colour to night-time monochrome capture mode. Sony’s IPELA ENGINE EX platform provides signal processing to improve image quality in varying lighting environments, providing View-DR wide dynamic range, Visibility Enhancer (VE) and XDNR noise reduction technologies. Image stabiliser reduces the affect of camera shake on video, for stable, clearer images.
The SNC-VB632D delivers reliable CCTV monitoring using Sony’s DEPA advanced analytics, providing intelligent motion and tamper detection and rule-based alarm triggers, reducing false alarms by using ‘passing’ and ‘intrusion’ object filters. Identification is made easy using the SNC-VB632D as Face Detection rapidly indexes video to find events where human faces are visible.
Additional handy features of the Sony SNC-VB632D include easy installation using Power over Ethernet (PoE), 3-axis viewing angle adjustment and quick focus/zoom, edge recording, dual codec for flexible storage management and two-way audio support for the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if one is required, please choose from the above drop down menu.
Key features & benefits
- Dual-light system uses built-in infrared and white light LED illuminators to capture activity in complete darkness
- HD 1080p (60 fps) provides smooth CCTV footage suitable for fast-paced activity
- IR LEDs illuminate scenes optimally through Advanced IR technology that prevents overexposure and loss of detail
- Black and white image capture during darkness using infrared-cut filter, which automatically switches camera to full colour capture during the day
- Robust IP66-rated bullet casing is suitable for outdoor use and the adjustable sunshield protects the camera from harsh sunlight
- View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) captures images at different shutter speeds and combines them to deliver up to 90 dB wide dynamic range for high performance in high contrast and backlit conditions
- Video brightness and colour tone is optimised by Visibility Enhancer pixel by pixel
- XDNR minimises motion blur in low lighting, reducing noise and producing clearer video
- Motion detection provided by Sony’s powerful DEPA advanced video analytics provides users with alerts to activity with reduced false alarms
- Human faces can be identified using Face Detection
- Easy to see what’s happening in a scene even if the camera is shaking, using the built-in image stabiliser
- Verbal warnings can be made through the camera and audio can be captured when a microphone and speaker are connected (sold separately)
- Edge storage onto an SD card can take place in response to an alarm trigger or if the network is temporarily unavailable
- Reduced cabling costs with PoE
- The live feed can be viewed remotely via Sony Smartphone Viewer
- Adjustable sunshield protects against harsh sunlight
Compatible recording platforms
With HD 1080p (60 fps) and infrared/white light LED dual-light system, the Sony SNC-VB632D bullet network camera provides high-performance surveillance ideal for outdoor applications that require high quality and fast frame rate video footage 24 hours a day. Typical examples include critical applications such as prisons, casinos, banks and restricted buildings.
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Waterproof tape
- installation manual
- Safety regulations
Back To Top