This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch DINION IP 5000
Overview of the Sony SNC-VB630
With unparalleled performance the Sony SNC-VB630 is unique in offering HD 1080p video at a frame rate of 60fps, ensuring that the fastest movements, even sleight-of-hand, are captured extremely clearly. Sony's new IPELA EX engine also brings to this camera and others in the range a host of advanced image processing systems including Sony's improved View-DR system with 130dB dynamic range and XDNR low-light image noise reduction.
Sony's "DEPA Advanced" analytics system intelligently differentiates moving subjects from random motion. The system can also evaluate an object's movement to detect disappearance, the crossing of a line, human faces or for object counting. The camera has edge storage built in to automate the backup of video footage in the event of connection loss with recording equipment, or for general on-camera storage.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
An HD 720p version of this camera is available: Sony SNC-VB600 network camera
Outdoor version: Sony SNC-VB630 outdoor POE bundle.
Key features & benefits of the Sony SNC-VB630
- HD 1080p at 60fps - capture even the fastest movement in intricate detail
- IPELA EX engine - the new IPELA image processing system improves video footage in demanding light conditions
- View-DR - capture detail in areas subject to harsh, high-contrast lighting, where other cameras would be blinded
- DEPA Advanced - eliminate false alarms by intelligently detecting objects rather than motion
- SD card recording - offers backup for centralised recording systems, preventing data loss during network outages
- Easy focus - accurately set the camera's focus and zoom level through the web interface
Typical applications for the Sony SNC-VB630
This high-speed camera suits security and monitoring requirements where high resolution video is required at very high frame rates, for example to clearly capture high-speed movement in a manufacturing process, or to uncover sleight of hand in a casino environment. Suitable also for environments with demanding lighting circumstances such as casinos, shop floors and cash handling areas.
Included accessories for the Sony SNC-VB630
Back To Top
- Universal wall / ceiling mount bracket (part no. VB1)
- Setup software CD
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- M4 Screw
- Terminal connector for power
- Safety pamphlet