This product is discontinued.
The Sony SNC-RZ30P Network PTZ camera combines network functionality with Pan, Tilt and Zoom capability. This Sony camera features a powerful 25x optical zoom or 300x zoom when optical and digital zoom is combined, allowing the user to zoom in on small or distant objects with exceptional clarity. Image quality is high because the camera uses a high-resolution CCD imager. The camera's day/night function switches from colour to black and white images during low light conditions. The frame rate can be set as high as 25 frames per second at 640x480 VGA resolution, making the SNC-RZ30P an excellent solution for high-end remote monitoring. Also, the camera has built-in PCMCIA card slots to further expand the unit's memory, allowing you to store tens of thousands of images.
Sony SNC-RZ30P - Key benefits:
- High-performance feature-rich day/night PTZ camera with 340 degree rotation, a 115 degree tilt range and combined 300x zoom for coverage of large indoor areas with just one camera
- Can be used in a wide range of security applications
Sony SNC-RZ30P - Key features:
- High-Speed Pan / Tilt - Pan range of 340° and a tilt range of 115°. The full 340° pan range can be covered in 2 seconds, and the -25° to +90° tilt range can be covered in 1.5 seconds
- 25 x Optical zoom (2.4 to 60mm) and 300x digital zoom
- High picture quality utilising Sony's 1/6 type IT Super HAD CCD and DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- 16 programmable preset positions - You can store up to 16 settings of the pan, tilt and zoom positions and/or create a sequential tour of camera movements
- Exclusive control mode - limits the pan/tilt operation of the camera to only one user. The period of operation allowed to one user is determined by the Operation time and Maximum wait number settings.
- Advanced alarm functionality - includes 3x external alarm inputs and embedded activity detection. All of these can activate preset positions, pre- and post alarm storage and image distribution to remote server. Notifying the user can be done through an external alarm output, E-mail or Pop-up window.
- Image storage on optional PC card or built-in memory - built-in memory (about 8 MB) or optional ATA memory card can record images when an alarm occurs. You can also record a still image periodically. The recorded image file can be found or downloaded to the computer using the FTP server function.
- Day/Night mode - switches from colour to black and white in low light conditions
- Crop-area setting - you can trim a portion of the image and display the trimmed image on the computer. With the trimming, the transmitting data size and thus, the network load is reduced and a higher frame rate is obtained.
- Frame rate can be fixed or set to variable rate that automatically adjusts to the available bandwidth
- RS-232C/485 interface - allows control of peripheral devices
Also has an analogue video output for connection to existing coax-based video equipment You can select from a number of selectable parameters that make it easy to match the quality of the image to your bandwidth capacity
- Compatible with 802.11b compliant wireless PC card allowing wireless network operation
- Image stabiliser - compensates oscillation of the camera
Sony SNC-RZ30P - Typical applications:
- Remote monitoring of offices, shops, hotels, factories, schools and other (public) buildings and facilities (indoor)
- Management of remote locations
- As an interactive webcam on your company website or intranet
Sony SNC-RZ30P - Key technical indicators:
- Resolution can be set to: 736x544, 640x480, 640x240, 320x240, 160x120
- Frame rate: up to 25 frames per second at resolution setting 640x480
- Minimum light level required: colour 3 lux and black and white 0.18 lux
- Number of simultaneous users: up to 50
- Lens: 25x optical zoom, 300x combined with digital zoom, focal length 2.4 - 60mm, viewing angle 2 to 45 degrees (H), F1.6 wide, F2.7 tele
- Protocols supported: TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, SNMP (standard MIB)
Sony SNC-RZ30P - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10/100, RJ-45
- Power: Power adaptor included 12 VDC / 21.6W
- I/O: 2 x alarm output + 3 x alarm input, 1 x video output (BNC), serial I/F RS232C/RS485 transparent port, PC card slot PCMCIA type II x 2
The Sony SNC-RZ30P network PTZ camera has a built-in web server for remote viewing and camera control over a local area network or via the internet. The camera can be viewed via a standard web browser. Camera security is provided by multi user level password protection and IP address filtering. Dimensions in mm: 140(W) x 175(H) x 144(D).
Sony SNC-RZ30P - Accessories included:
- AC power adaptor and cable
- Ceiling mount kit
- CD containing set-up software and user manual
- Ethernet cable (UTP category 5 cross cable)
- I/O receptacle
- Installation manual
- Ferrite core
Additional items you may want to order with this camera:
Back To Top
- Pre-configuration service. We will configure your camera for you, so it reaches you as a true Plug and Play unit with all the set up hassle taken care of.
- Camera installation. We will configure and install the camera for you. No issues for you to deal with whatsoever.
- Memory stick / PC card adaptor
- Extended CAT5E network cable