This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i
Overview of Sony SNC-RH164P
The Sony SNC-RH164P pan/tilt/zoom IP dome camera is equipped with an IP66-rated outdoor casing to protect it from demanding weather conditions and is capable of delivering a full HD 720p image, making it well suited for outdoor deployment in mission critical areas including airports and industrial sites.
The SNC-RH164P is also equipped with a series of advanced PTZ functions, including e-flip, endless pan, and the ability to view people or objects above the horizon of the camera, making it an ideal choice for implementation in areas with various levels of elevation in the camera's field of view.
Alongside this, the SNC-RH164P has full day/night functionality (infrared lighting required). When light levels drop below a predetermined threshold, the camera switches from a colour image to an infrared-sensitive black and white image, ensuring an effective, round-the-clock surveillance presence in almost all conditions.
The SNC-RH164P also incorporates several image processing technologies to optimise picture quality. View DR™ compensates for extremes in highlighting or backlighting in the camera's field of view, while XDNR™ eliminates motion blur in low-lighting conditions. As well as this, audio processing technologies reduce echo and ambient noise in the camera's audio feed, and pre-recorded audio clips can be stored for automatic playback during an alarm event - a useful deterrent against intruders.
The SNC-RH164P comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, providing an out of the box recording and playback solution. Footage can be stored locally on the camera itself utilising a CompactFlash card (not supplied) or wirelessly streamed using a Sony wireless card (not supplied). The SNC-RH164P also incorporates a quick release mechanism, making installation and servicing simpler.
An indoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-RH164P
- HD 720p image is suitable for applications such as facial identification
- IP66-rated outdoor casing and integrated sunshade provides protection from challenging weather conditions
- Advanced PTZ features enable the camera to view objects or people above the horizon, useful for monitoring elevated areas in the camera's surroundings
- Provides a round-the-clock monitoring solution utilising an integrated black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter and infrared lighting (not supplied)
- Sony View DR™ technology compensates for extreme backlighting or highlighting conditions
- DEPA Advanced technology warns you of any audio or visual activity outside of defined parameters in the camera's field of view, or attempts to tamper with the camera
- XDNR™ technology eliminates motion blur in low-lighting environments
- Advanced audio features enable the camera to filter out ambient noise in its environment, reduce distortion from echoes and playback pre-recorded audio clips as alarm events
- Footage can be store on-board the camera using a CompactFlash card (not supplied) or wirelessly streamed using a Sony SNCA-CFW5 wireless card (not supplied)
- Quick release mechanism allows the camera to be detached or installed rapidly, reducing servicing and installation time
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-RH164P
The SNC-RH164P is well suited to implementation in areas that require a detailed image and a flexible, durable security solution, such as airports, dock yards and industrial sites
Accessories for Sony SNC-RH164P
Back To Top
- Sony SNC-RH164P IP camera (SNC-RH164P)
- Gooseneck Wall Mount Bracket (SNCA-WM20G)
- Dantech outdoor PSU 24VAC/4A (DA377/IP166)
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Cables (power input, BNC, I/O, serial)
- Top sunshade
- Rotate-and-lock coupling
- Waterproof covers
- Wire fixing belt