This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i
Overview of Sony SNC-RH124P
The Sony SNC-RH124P is a pan/tilt/zoom IP security camera capable of delivering a full HD 720p image. This makes it ideal for implementation in locations that require a large area to be monitored in detail, such as corporate buildings and shopping centres.
The SNC-RH124P is equipped with a number of advanced PTZ functions including endless pan, e-flip, and the ability to view objects or people above the camera's horizon, making it a suitable choice for deployment in areas with varying elevation.
The SNC-RH124P can also provide a 24-hour surveillance solution using infrared lighting (not supplied). In extremely poor lighting conditions, the camera will switch from a colour image to an infrared-sensitive black and white image, ensuring an effective monitoring presence is available at all times. Alongside this, the SNC-RH124P is equipped with Sony's DEPA Advanced system, which intelligently analyses the audio and video from the camera's environment for activity outside of predefined conditions, automatically informing you if required.
The SNC-RH124P features several image processing technologies to improve image quality, including View DR™, which optimises picture quality in extremes of backlighting or highlighting in the surrounding environment, and XDNR™, which eliminates motion blur in poor lighting conditions. Advanced audio features can filter out ambient noise and echo in the camera's environment and trigger playback of pre-recorded messages during an alarm event.
The SNC-RH124P also comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, providing an out of the box recording and playback solution. Footage can be stored on board the camera using a CompactFlash card (not supplied) or streamed wirelessly using a Sony wireless card (not supplied). The camera itself also incorporates a quick release mechanism, making installation and servicing simpler.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-RH124P
- HD 720p image is suitable for mission critical applications
- Advanced PTZ features allow the camera to view people or objects above the horizon, useful for monitoring elevated areas in the camera's field of view
- Offers a 24-hour surveillance solution using a built-in black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter (infrared lighting required)
- Sony View DR™ technology captures objects with clarity in difficult backlighting or highlighting conditions
- DEPA Advanced technology warns you of any audio or visual activity, or attempts to tamper with the camera outside of user-defined parameters
- XDNR™ technology cuts down motion blur in poor lighting conditions
- Advanced audio features enable the camera to playback pre-recorded audio clips as alarm events, filter out ambient noise in the camera's environment and reduce distortion from echoes
- Footage can be store on-board the camera using a CompactFlash card (not supplied) or streamed wirelessly using a Sony SNCA-CFW5 wireless card (not supplied)
- Quick release mechanism enables the camera to be installed or detached quickly, reducing installation and servicing time
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-RH124P
The SNC-RH124P is ideally suited to providing a robust security solution where flexibility and image quality are priorities, in locations such as medical facilities, corporate buildings and shopping centres
Accessories for Sony SNC-RH124P
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Mounting bracket
- Base unit
- Cables (power input, BNC, I/O, serial)