This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP panoramic 7000 MP.
Overview of the Sony SNC-HMX70
This dome IP camera from Sony delivers 12 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). It also supports true day/night recording and features a hemispheric lens to provide high-definition, 360° overviews of indoor locations - 24-hours a day. The unit's slim design allows it to be mounted seamlessly onto a flat wall or ceiling and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) helps to simplify installation.
Using dewarping software, multiple viewing modes are supported that allow the original hemispheric image to be seen as distortion-free rectangular views. Electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls allow closer examination of the full image - a helpful tool when investigating events. Imaging technologies such as wide dynamic range (WDR) enables details in high contrast scenes to be clearly visible, whilst Intelligent Auto Exposure automatically adjusts exposure levels for continuous capture of clear images.
Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included)and alert users of activity via email notifications. Sony’s advanced video analytics help to increase overall scene awareness through people counting and rule-based alarm triggers. In addition, the built-in microphone allows activity occurring close to the camera to be head in live view and audio recordings can be listened to in playback.
The on-board MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows data to be stored locally for a handy backup if network connection is suddenly lost. Additionally, PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera over a single cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Hemispheric lens with a 360° angle of view offers panoramic overviews of indoor locations
- Capable of delivering highly-detailed 12 megapixel resolution at up to 30 fps
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter enables 24-hour monitoring
- Viewing modes including panorama and quad view allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Electronic pan/tilt/zoom controls allow users to examine areas of the original image in detail
- 3D noise reduction technology reduces noise levels found in low-light video for a clearer image
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity
- Built-in microphone supports full duplex audio and allows users to listen to activity in the scene
- Unit's compact form factor provides unobtrusive surveillance
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in a standalone set up
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-HMX70 hemispheric dome IP camera is capable of delivering high resolution, 360° overviews of indoor locations. Typical applications include independent retail stores, GP practices and hotel lobbies.
Optional (please select from accessories tab if required):
Back To Top