This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch AUTODOME IP Starlight 5000i
Overview of Sony SNC-ER580
The Sony SNC-ER580 indoor IP security camera has Rapid Dome technology which allows the camera to view across large areas using a full 360° panning range and an over-the-horizon tilt angle, ideal for scenarios where large areas need to be monitored constantly. The camera is able to capture imagery at full HD1080p resolution for excellent quality even at full zoom, while 20x optical and 12x digital zoom helps to capture clear imagery even from a distance.
DEPA video analytic technology helps to filter out factors which may cause false alarms in recording, such as swaying tree branches. By filtering out these constant movements, the SNC-ER580 is able to keep focused on the main surveillance area, ensuring that critical footage is not missed.
Wide-D technology adjusts footage during differing light conditions, capturing detail in both light and dark areas to produce the best possible video quality. A built-in infrared-cut filter switches the camera from full colour to black and white video in response to differing light conditions, which when used in conjunction with infrared illumination (sold separately) allows the camera to continue monitoring at night.
The SNC-ER580 is compatible with High Power over Ethernet, allowing the camera to receive a network connection and power using a single cable , helping to save on wiring costs. The camera also has a built-in SD memory card slot, ideal for when more localized recording is required, while also providing a backup recording in case of network failure.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-ER580
- Full HD1080p resolution delivers high-quality footage at up 30 fps for
- Endless 360° panning range allows the camera to capture video over large areas, with an above-the-horizon tilt angle to allow the camera to see further into the distance
- 28x optical and 12x digital zoom captures high-quality video even at full zoom
- DEPA video analytics filter out constant movement such as swaying branches to help reduce false alarms and save on recording space
- Built-in infrared-cut filter and Wide-D technology allow the camera to continue recording in difficult light conditions, switching from full colour to monochrome footage in reaction to differing light. The camera is also able to continue recording at night when combined with infrared illumination (sold separately)
- Built-in SD card slot offers a backup recording solution in case of network failure
- High Power over Ethernet compatible, allowing the camera to receive power and a network connection using a single cat5 cable, helping to save on installation and wiring
Typical applications of Sony SNC-ER580
With endless 360° panning range and an over-the-horizon tilt angle for monitoring over greater distances, the Sony SNC-ER580 is ideally suited to monitoring large indoor premises. Perfect for areas which need to be constantly monitored, including warehouses, sports stadiums, schools, universities, shopping malls, department stores, train stations, bus depots and airport terminals.
Accessories for Sony SNC-ER580
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s guide, supplied programs)
- Installation Manual
- Ceiling Bracket
- Screws (x2)
- 24V AC Connector
- I/O Connector