This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 4000i
Overview of the Sony SNC-EM631
Sony SNC-EM631 indoor network camera with 105° horizontal viewing angle, DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics and smartphone viewing
Full HD 1080p at 30 frames per second and advanced imaging technologies of the Sony SNC-EM631 provide a high performance, IK10 rated vandal resistant indoor surveillance camera suitable for location in areas of at high risk of vandalism attempts. The SNC-EM631 offers a round-the-clock monitoring solution, producing accurate, high quality images during daylight, automatically switching to monochrome at night through an infrared cut filter. The compact mini dome design of this Sony IP camera makes it unobtrusive and ideal for non-invasive surveillance operations.
Sony XDNR noise reduction technology improves images captured under low illumination, giving the SNC-EM631 good low light capability whilst View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) ensures detail is maintained when images are captured in severe backlight conditions. These advanced imaging features enable the Sony SNC-EM631 to produce high quality images in a variety of changing lighting environments.
Easy focus and easy zoom features make installation of the SNC-EM631 quick and simple. This is made easier further through PoE support, which only requires one cable for power and network connectivity. Selectable bit rate enables users to choose a bit rate suitable for specific network conditions, therefore giving flexibility regarding bandwidth usage.
Sony's smartphone viewer is also supported, giving a remote video management option and the user flexibility on where data is managed from.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if you require a PoE midspan.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p at 30 frames per second provides high quality video footage suitable for most CCTV security requirements
- IK10 rated vandal resistant compact dome design is ideal for unobtrusive surveillance in areas at risk of vandalism
- 105° viewing angle provides wide coverage for effective monitoring
- True day/night capability provides 24/7 monitoring, producing monochrome images at night-time
- Sony’s View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) technology improves detail in images with strong backlight
- Visibility enhancer improves image clarity by optimising colour reproduction and brightness pixel by pixel
- XDNR noise reduction enables the SNC-EM631 to produce clear images in low light
- Image stabiliser minimises the effect of camera shaking to prevent blur
- Easy focus and easy zoom make installation and maintenance quick and easy
- Selectable bit rate, constant or variable, allows the user to tailor the compression mode to specific network conditions
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) reduces initial investment and reduces maintenance costs as there is only one cable
- Smartphone viewing enables live video to be viewed and managed remotely, an ideal management solution for business owners
- ONVIF compatible for easy system integration
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-EM631 IP camera is ideal for indoor surveillance that requires high quality video footage with clear images for object and person identification. The IK10 rating makes this model suitable for indoor areas that may be subject to vandalism such as warehouses, car garages and schools.
- Sony SNC-EM631 network camera
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Screw M3
- Wire rope
- Safety regulations
Back To Top
- Sony YT-ICB600 in-ceiling bracket
- Sony YT-LD601S smoked dome cover