This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP 4000i
Overview of the Sony SNC-EM630
High performance Sony SNC-EM630 indoor network camera with intelligent video analytics, View-DR wide dynamic range, visibility enhancer, noise reduction, PoE and ONVIF compatibility
Part of Sony’s new E series, the SNC-EM630 indoor network camera offers compact, unobtrusive surveillance, capturing high quality images in HD 720p at 30 frames per second. With true day/night capability, the SNC-EM630 camera can produce full colour images during daylight, automatically switching to mono images in low light with an infrared filter.
The SNC-EM630 IP camera features Sony's IPELA ENGINE signal processing system, which provides advanced, unique features for image enhancement. View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) technology adapts lighting in an image to ensure detail is maintained and objects and people can be clearly identified, whilst Sony XNDR dynamic noise reduction reduces motion blur and noise captured under low lighting. Visibility enhancer optimises colour reproduction and brightness in a scene whilst constantly adapting within the dynamic range.
Variable or constant bitrate can be selected by the user depending on network conditions for compression flexibility. Power through Power over Ethernet (PoE) offers a simple installation with less cabling. Smartphone viewing is also supported by the SNC-EM630, for remote, flexible live viewing via mobile devices.
Please note: this camera does not come with an included power supply, please select from the above down menu if you require a midspan.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second, providing sufficient frame rate for almost any CCTV application
- Compact design is ideal for small spaces and for non-invasive monitoring operations. An optional smoked dome enhances security further as the direction of the lens cannot be seen (sold separately)
- True day/night capability through an automatic IR-cut filter provides a 24/7 surveillance solution and ensures detailed images are produced continuously regardless of lighting conditions
- Sony’s View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) technology improves image detail by preventing light saturation
- Sony DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics enable the user to define areas for motion detection and for an alarm and recording to be triggered if activity is detected
- Visibility enhancer optimises the brightness and colour of each pixel for clearer images
- Sony XNDR dynamic noise reduction enables the SNC-EM630 to produce clear images, free from motion blur and noise captured under low illumination
- Selectable compression modes enable the user to manage bandwidth use efficiently for different network conditions
- PoE reduces cabling costs and enables the SNC-EM630 to be located in areas where traditional cabling may be time consuming and expensive
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-EM630 network camera is ideal for high quality indoor surveillance at all times, for example hotel entrances and retail stores. The compact, unobtrusive design of this Sony camera make it suitable for non-invasive monitoring in small spaces such as lifts.
- Sony SNC-EM630 network camera
- Screw M3
- Wire rope
- Safety regulations
Back To Top
- Sony SNCA-WMMD4 wall mount bracket
- Sony YT-ICB600 in-ceiling bracket
- Sony YT-LD600S smoked dome cover