This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Bosch IP Cameras
Overview of the Sony SNC-EM600
Sony SNC-EM600 feature-packed IP camera with Sony's advanced imaging technologies including high-performance View-DR wide dynamic range, true day/night capability and intelligent video analytics as well as ONVIF support. Features a varifocal lens offering viewing angles from 93.0° (wide) to 31.6° (narrow), making this camera an ideal choice for most indoor applications.
The Sony SNC-EM600 is a compact, unobtrusive dome IP camera suitable for indoor use for a wide variety of CCTV applications. The SNC-EM600 delivers high quality images through HD 720p at 30 frames per second and a variety of advanced technological imaging features including wide dynamic range, visibility enhancer and noise reduction, ensure images are crisp and detailed without motion blur or light saturation. True day/night capability enables the camera to produce highly sensitive black and white images at night (also infra red sensitive), switching to accurate full colour images in daylight, making the SNC-EM600 network camera an ideal solution for reliable, high quality indoor surveillance 24 hours a day.
DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics from Sony provide secure and efficient monitoring by detecting user-defined movement and triggering an alarm to alert the user and also trigger recording. Variable or constant bit rate compression modes are selectable to correspond with different networks and give the user bandwidth and storage management flexibility.
Installation of the Sony SNC-EM600 is made easier through Power over Ethernet support, meaning only one cable is needed to be installed rather than two to feed both power and network connectivity. The Sony SNC-EM600 also comes with Easy Focus and Easy Zoom features for simplified installation and connecting to the network is also made easier through the SNC Easy IP setup Guide application.
The Sony SNC-EM600 comes with smartphone viewing support that enables the user to remotely view live video from mobile devices, a practical and easy solution for business owners and managers.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 720p at 30 frames per second provides high quality video for detailed video footage
- True day/night functionality through an IR cut filter enables the camera to produce high quality images in challenging lighting environments
- View-DR wide dynamic range (WDR) prevents dark shadows and bright highlights from saturating images and ensures detail is maintained within a scene
- Visibility enhancer optimises colour and brightness of an image pixel by pixel and ensures images are high quality and crisp
- Advanced intelligent video analytics allow the user to define specific areas for motion detection which can trigger alarms and recording for an effective monitoring
- XDNR technology reduces noise in images captured in low light, giving the SNC-EM600 good low light performance
- Easy focus and Easy zoom features make installation quick and simple
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) reduces system costs as only one cable is required for power and network connectivity
- Smartphone viewing gives the user flexibility and allows for remote access to live viewing and recordings, ideal for business owners and managers
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-EM600 network camera is ideal for high quality indoor surveillance in areas that require monitoring day and night, such as offices, schools, warehouses and retail stores. The compact, unobtrusive design is also ideal for monitoring in areas where surveillance needs to be unobtrusive such as till points or in hotels and restaurants.
- Sony SNC-EM600 network camera
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Screw M3
- Wire rope
- Safety regulations
Back To Top
- Sony SNCA-WMMD4 wall mount bracket
- Sony YT-ICB140 in-ceiling mount bracket
- Sony YT-LD600S smoked dome cover