This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Bosch IP Cameras
Overview of the Sony SNC-EM520
The Sony SNC-EM520 is a professional IP camera designed for cost-effective surveillance in a range of indoor scenarios. The camera captures clear SGA resolution footage with greater detail than conventional IP cameras, while the DEPA video analytics intelligently evaluates motion in-scene, triggering events when needed and ignoring repeated or expected motion.
The camera is suitable for low light viewing, able to capture monochrome footage in very low light or even in complete darkness when combined with infrared lighting. The small and stylish casing also blends in seamlessly with its surroundings for unobtrusive surveillance.
The Easy Focus system can optimise the camera's focus from the web interface, making it easy to install, while support for Power over Ethernet allows power to be supplied through the Ethernet cable for reduced wiring. ONVIF compliance also improves interconnectivity, letting the camera connect easily with a wide range of recording devices.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please add one using the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Sony SNC-EM520
- SVGA resolution is available, with crisp, detailed images provided
- The compact casing offers unobtrusive surveillance of indoor areas
- Installation is easy with Easy Focus system and Power over Ethernet support
- Triple-codec support provides options regarding video bandwidth and image quality
- The Stream Squared system outputs two different 640x480 resolution views, simulating two similar cameras (on supported recording platforms only)
- Capture events around the clock with day/night switching
Typical applications of the Sony SNC-EM520
The Sony SNC-EM520 IP camera is ideal for integrating with professional surveillance systems in locations such as hotels, corporate offices, banks, transport hubs, schools and shops.
Included accessories for the Sony SNC-EM520
Back To Top
- Setup CD
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws
- Shoulder screw M4
- LAN cable
- Installation manual