This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135 Mk II
Overview of the Sony SNC-EB630B
Sony SNC-EB630B indoor network camera with advanced imaging technologies, Sony IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing, easy set-up and ONVIF compatibility
This IP camera from Sony delivers HD 1080p at 30 frames per second, providing high quality, smooth video footage. The SNC-EB630B produces optimised, high quality images through advanced imaging technologies View-DR, visibility enhancer, image stabiliser and XDNR noise reduction and Sony's DEPA intelligent video analytics make this network camera a good choice for effective, efficient security surveillance. With electric day/night, this network camera provides enhanced low light performance for image capture during night-time. The Sony SNC-EB630B is a 'true' day/night capability version of this camera.
Selectable bit rate and dual codec enables the user to tailor the compression rate to correspond with various network demands, giving flexibility bandwidth and storage management. Power over Ethernet support enables the EB630B to be powered with network connectivity through the same cable and therefore reduces maintenance costs of a system.
The Sony SNC-EB630B comes with Sony’s smartphone Viewer software which allows live video can to be viewed and managed from remote devices such as tablets and smartphones. ONVIF compatibility profile S enables the Sony SNC-EB630B IP camera to be used in a security system alongside products from other manufacturers.
Outdoor version: Sony SNC-EB630B outdoor POE bundle.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second provides sufficient frame rate for almost any CCTV application and is perceived as smooth video by viewers
- IPELA ENGINE EX signal processing from Sony provides advanced imaging technologies View-DR, XDNR and DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics
- Visibility enhancer adapts brightness and colour reproduction for crisper, better quality images
- Image stabiliser offsets the effects of camera movement to prevent blurred images, this makes the SNC-EB630B suitable to be mounted onto a pole
- XDNR noise reduction prevents motion blur from images captured under low illumination
- View-DR wide dynamic range optimises images where bright highlights and dark shadows exist in the same scene, ensuring object detail is maintained
- Smartphone viewing gives a flexible approach to video viewing and management and it a handy feature for business owners
- Intelligent video analytics can trigger an alarm based on user-defined rules for an efficient, secure monitoring system
- PoE reduces initial installation costs as it removes the need for 2 separate cables for power and network connectivity
- Selectable bit rate and dual codec enable the user to compress footage in relation to network conditions
- Electric day/night functionality provides good low light performance
- ONVIF compatibility makes integration of the SNC-EB630B simpler
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-EB630B network camera is suitable for indoor surveillance of areas such as warehouses, offices and lobbies. An outdoor housing also enables this camera can also be used in harsh environments such as inside factories.
- Sony SNC-EB630B network camera
- Universal wall / ceiling mount bracket (part no. VB1)
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Screw M4
- Safety regulations
Back To Top
- Sony UNI-ORBC6 outdoor housing
- Sony SNCA-WMFIX10PC wall/ceiling camera bracket