This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch DINION IP 5000
Overview of the Sony SNC-EB630
Sony SNC-EB630 with PoE, DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics, image stabiliser and ONVIF compatibility
Part of Sony’s sixth generation network camera range, the SNC-EB630 offers high image quality through a variety of advanced technological features with full HD 1080p at 30 fps delivering smooth video sufficient for almost all security CCTV systems. True day/night functionality through an infrared filter enables the camera to produce black and white images at night, switching to accurate colour images during daylight, providing a constant CCTV monitoring solution. Sony’s EXMOR CMOS sensor captures crisp, low-noise images even in challenging light conditions, giving the EB630 good low light capability.
This camera is also available as an electronic day/night version, the Sony EB630B.
Sony’s IPELA engine signal processing provides imaging technologies such as View-DR wide dynamic range, which improves image quality in high-contrast and strongly back-lit scenes by preventing light saturation so detail is maintained. Image stabiliser ensures images are clear even if the camera is subject to movement, for example vibrations and makes the EB630 suitable for pole mouting.
Built-in motion and face detection can trigger a range of actions from storage to transfer of images and can alert the user of activity. Sony’s smart processing algorithm minimises false alarms caused by noise and weather, providing an efficient security system.
PoE makes installation of the SNC-EB630 IP camera simplified as only one cable is needed rather than two separate cables for power and network connectivity. Viewing and recording management is made easy through smartphone viewing support, enabling users to access data remotely via mobile devices such as mobiles and tablets.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply included, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Outdoor version: Sony SNC-EB630 outdoor POE bundle.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second provides high quality data perceived as completely smooth by the human eye
- True day/night capability provides an efficient, constant security system with high quality images being produced around the clock in all lighting conditions
- View-DR wide dynamic range technology enhances lighting in a scene and prevents over bright or very dark shadows from saturating the image
- DEPA advanced intelligent video analytics increases the efficiency of an IP security system, alerting the user if activity is detected
- XNDR reduces noise captured in images taken in low light conditions, this feature gives the SNC-EB630 enhanced low light capability
- Image stabiliser prevents blur in images captured during vibration or camera movement, making images clearer
- Power over Ethernet reduces overall system costs and makes the installation process quicker as only one cable needs to be installed
- Smartphone viewing gives the user remote viewing flexibility and enables video to be accessed from anywhere
- Triple streaming enables the user to configure three simultaneous IP video streams for bandwidth and storage management flexibility
Compatible recording platforms
The Sony SNC-EB630 network camera is suitable for a variety of indoor surveillance applications such as in offices, education and retail spaces that require 24/7 surveillance. This camera can also be used as an outdoor security system when combined with an outdoor housing.
- Sony SNC-EB630 network camera
- Universal wall / ceiling mount bracket (part no. VB1)
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Screw m4
- Safety regulations
Back To Top
- Sony SNCA-WMFIX10PC wall/ceiling mount bracket
- Sony UNI-ORBC6 IP66 rated housing