This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135-E
Overview of the Sony SNC-EB520 outdoor POE bundle
Bundle combining the SVGA resolution fixed Sony-EB520 fixed ‘true’ day/night IP camera with the Videotec Punto HI POE outdoor housing, offering an all-in-one external monitoring solution that can be installed through one POE cable to connect and power the camera and integrated heater using a High PoE midspan or PoE+ capable network switch. The housing also has a cable managed wall bracket and sunshield
This product bundle enables the Sony SNC-EB520 SVGA resolution fixed network camera to be used outdoors without the need for separate network and power cabling. This combined unit delivers support for PoE+, providing more cost-effective and simpler installation. With Easy Focus, Sony DEPA analytics and an automatic infrared-cut filter providing true day/night functionality, this external POE bundle offers an ideal choice for 24/7 surveillance of most environments.
Viewing and recording of live and recorded video can be managed through the included recording software Sony RealShot Manager Lite with support for up to 9 channels, or through smartphones or tablets.
The Sony SNC-EB520 outdoor POE bundle is ideal for general outdoor applications that require 24/7 image capture such as retail stores, doctors surgeries, cafes and salons. The included cable managed wall bracket neatly confines cables, also protecting cabling against corrosion and damage from weather.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE+ midspan from the above drop down menu.
Indoor version of this camera: Sony SNC-EB520.
Key features & benefits
- All-in-one POE bundle enables the Sony SNC-EB520 to be used externally using PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Easy Focus makes installation easier and quicker
- True day/night functionality with an infrared-cut filter provides 24/7 surveillance
- Sony RealShot Manager Lite recording software supports up to 9 channels
- Mobile support enables convenient remote access to live video and recordings via smartphones and tablets
- Punto Hi-PoE housing is IP66-rated and has a built-in thermostatically controlled heater to enable camera operation in low temperatures (down to -20°)
- The Punto housing opens sideways for easy access to internal contents and also has a sunshield and included cable managed wall bracket for neat, durable installation
- Sony SNC-EB520 fixed box network camera
- Videotec Punto IP66-rated external housing (HOT39D1A085)
- Wall bracket with internal cable channel (WBOVA2)
- Sony RealShot Manager Lite recording software
- CD-ROM (supplied programs)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Screw M4
- Safety regulations
Back To Top
- PoE+ midspan (please select from above drop down menu if required)