This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 6000
Overview of Sony SNC-DH240T
The Sony SNC-DH240T is an indoor, vandal-resistant IP security camera well suited to implementation in locations prone to vandalism, such as mass transit terminals and school grounds. The SNC-DH240T has an IK10-rated casing offering it protection from attempts to tamper with it or from heavy impacts. Alongside this, the SNC-DH240T is capable of providing a HD 1080p image suitable for a wide variety of applications including monitoring busy environments and facial identification.
As well as this, the SNC-DH240T offers a number of intelligent video and optimisation technologies to aid the user. Sony DEPA Advanced technology provides automated analysis of the camera's environment, alerting you to any audio or motion outside of preset parameters. The SNC-DH240T has an integrated infrared filter, which when accompanied by infrared lighting (not supplied) allows the camera to switch to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in poor lighting conditions. This makes the SNC-DH240T an effective 24-hour monitoring solution. Other features include View DR™, which optimises the image in extreme highlighting or backlighting conditions, XDNR™, which reduces motion blur in low lighting, and Easy Zoom and Easy Focus, which aid the installer in delivering the best possible image during installation.
The SNC-DH240T is a Power over Ethernet camera, meaning both power and network connectivity can be sent to the camera through a single cable, simplifying installation. The SNC-DH240T is accompanied by Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, providing an out-of-the-box solution for recording and playback, free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH240T
- HD 1080p image suitable for mission critical locations where image quality is a priority
- IK10-rated casing provides an effective deterrent against vandals
- Offers a round-the-clock surveillance solution using a built-in black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter (infrared lighting required)
- View DR™ optimises the images in extreme highlighting or backlighting conditions
- DEPA Advanced intelligent motion and audio video can inform you of any untoward activity in the camera's field of view
- XDNR™ technology reduces motion blur in low lighting conditions
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features simplify installation
- Power over Ethernet provides both power and a network connection through just one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH240T
The SNC-DH240T is ideal for indoor locations that require a detailed image but could be susceptible to vandalism, such as school grounds and mass transit terminals
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH240T
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Wire rope
- I/O cable
- Power input cable
- Audio cable
- Shoulder screw M4
- M4 screws x2
- LAN cable
- BNC cable