This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP Starlight 6000
Overview of Sony SNC-DH240
The Sony SNC-DH240 is an indoor IP camera capable of providing a full HD 1080p image suitable for mission critical applications in areas such as supermarkets and large offices. Alongside this, the SNC-DH240 has a built-in infrared filter, enabling you to switch from a colour image to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in extremely poor lighting conditions (infrared lighting required). This makes the SNC-DH240 an effective round-the-clock surveillance presence.
In addition, the SNC-DH240 utilises a number of image optimisation technologies, including View DR™, which improves image clarity in areas with extreme highlighting or backlighting. XDNR™ technology significantly reduces motion blur in low-light conditions, and the visibility enhancer feature dynamically improves brightness and colour reproduction. As well as this, Easy Zoom and Easy Focus aids installers in delivering the best possible image once the camera is in place.
The SNC-DH240 also employs Sony's DEPA Advanced intelligent video feature, which can detect motion and audio in the camera's environment and automatically record or alert you to any activity outside of user-defined parameters.
The SNC-DH240 is a Power over Ethernet camera. Both power and a network connection can be fed to the camera through just one cable, simplifying installation and reducing cost of implementation. The SNC-DH240 also includes Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an effective out-of-the-box recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH240
- HD 1080p provides a highly-detailed image suitable for applications such as facial identification
- Offers a 24-hour monitoring solution using a built-in black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter (infrared lighting required)
- View DR™ technology optimises the image in areas with extreme backlighting or highlighting
- DEPA Advanced audio and video intelligence detects motion and alerts you according to user-defined parameters
- XDNR™ technology reduces motion blur in poor lighting conditions
- Visibility enhancer dynamically optimises brightness and colour reproduction
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features simplify installation
- Power over Ethernet offers a one cable solution for power and network connectivity
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH240
The SNC-DH240 is ideal for deployment indoors in areas that require a highly-detailed image, such as supermarkets and department stores
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH240
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Wire rope
- I/O cable
- Power input cable
- Audio cable
- Shoulder screw M4
- M4 screws x2
- LAN cable
- BNC cable