This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Sony SNC-EM630.
Overview of Sony SNC-DH220
The Sony SNC-DH220 is an IP camera designed for installation in areas that require a highly detailed image. The SNC-DH220 is capable of streaming a full HD 1080p image that is suitable for mission critical applications in locations where facial identification is a priority, such as airport terminals and banks. Alongside this, intelligent Sony DEPA technology is capable of detecting and notifying you of any untoward activity in the camera's field of view, or of tampering with the camera.
The SNC-DH220 also provides a 24-hour monitoring solution utilising an infrared-sensitive black and white cut filter, providing a detailed black-and-white image when available light levels are poor (infrared lighting required).
Other features include Stream Squared (on supported recording platforms only), which allows you to select two standard definition images from the camera's field of view, making the SNC-DH220 a cost-effective substitute for two standard definition cameras. Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features simplify optimisation of the camera's image during installation, and Power over Ethernet further simplifies installation by providing power and network connectivity through a single cable.
The SNC-DH220 also includes Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an effective out-of-the-box recording and playback solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH220
- HD 1080p provides a highly detailed image suitable for applications such as facial identification
- Capable of providing a 24-hour monitoring solution using an infrared-sensitive filter in extremely poor lighting conditions to produce a high-quality black-and-white image (infrared lighting required)
- Sony's DEPA technology enables intelligent motion detection, notifying you of any attempts to tamper with the camera or any untoward movement in the camera's field of view
- Stream Squared feature transmits two 4:3 aspect ratio standard definition videos simultaneously, an economical replacement for two standard definition cameras
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features aid installers
- Power over Ethernet provides network connectivity and a power supply to the camera through one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH220
The SNC-DH220 is an ideal solution for indoor environments that require a round-the-clock surveillance solution, such as airport terminal buildings, large offices and banks
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH220
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws
- Shoulder screw M4
- LAN cable
Back To Top