This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Bosch IP Cameras
Overview of Sony SNC-DH210T
The Sony SNC-DH210T is a fixed dome IP camera suitable for indoor installation in locations where vandalism could be an issue. The SNC-DH210T is situated inside an IK10-rated vandal-resistant casing, protecting it from tampering and heavy impacts. Alongside this, the SNC-DH210T is capable of delivering a full HD 1080p image at 15 frames per second, or HD 720p at a smooth 30 frames per second.
The SNC-DH210T features Sony's DEPA technology. This intelligent video analytics system enables you to define parameters for motion and audio in the camera's environment. If the camera detects motion or audio outside of these parameters, it can begin recording and alert you. As well as this, the SNC-DH210T is equipped with electrical day/night functionality, which compensates for poor lighting conditions. The SNC-DH210T also sports Sony's Stream Squared technology, which can stream two 4:3 aspect ratio videos from the camera's field of view simultaneously, making the SNC-DH210T an economical alternative to two standard definition cameras.
The SNC-DH210T is a Power over Ethernet camera, meaning power and network connectivity can be sent to the camera through one cable, simplifying installation. The SNC-DH210T also includes Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, providing an effective out-of-the-box recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH210T
- HD 1080p resolution at 15 fps or HD 720p at 30 fps provides a detailed image suitable for monitoring busy environments
- IK10-rated casing offers protection from vandals
- Sony's DEPA technology alerts you to any audio or visual events in the camera's field of view that fall outside user-defined parameters, and also alerts you to any attempts to tamper with the camera
- Stream Squared function streams two 4:3 aspect ratio videos from the camera simultaneously, enabling you to isolate specific areas for detailed monitoring (on supported recording platforms only)
- Electrical day/night features compensates for low lighting conditions
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity through just one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH210T
The SNC-DH210T is well suited to implementation in places where a robust camera with a detailed image is required, such as train terminals and department stores
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH210T
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Sensor input cable