This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP indoor 4000i
Overview of Sony SNC-DH140T
The SNC-DH140T is a fixed dome, vandal-resistant IP camera well suited to implementation in areas prone to vandalism, such as mass transit terminals and school grounds. The SNC-DH140T has an IK10-rated casing that protects it from attempts to tamper with it and from heavy impacts. The camera provides a detailed HD 1080p image, making it suitable for areas where facial identification is a requirement.
The SNC-DH140T employs additional technology to optimise image quality. XDRN™ improves image quality by reducing motion blur in low-light conditions, and View DR™ compensates for extreme backlighting or highlighting in the image. Alongside these features, Sony's DEPA intelligent video system can alert you to any audio or visual events outside of predefined parameters, making the SNC-DH140T a viable automated monitoring solution. A built-in infrared filter allows the SNC-DH140T to switch from a colour image to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in extremely poor lighting conditions, ensuring an effective round-the-clock surveillance presence.
The SNC-DH140T is a Power over Ethernet camera. Both a network connection and power can be sent to the camera through a single cable. In addition to this, the SNC-DH140T is equipped with Easy Zoom and Easy Focus to assist installers in optimising the camera's image once installed. The SNC-DH140T also comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an effective out-of-the-box recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH140T
- HD 1080p image is ideal for applications that require facial identification
- IK10-rated casing offers protection against vandalism
- Provides a 24-hour surveillance solution using an integrated black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter (infrared lighting required)
- View DR™ technology improves image quality in extreme highlighting or backlighting conditions
- DEPA Advanced intelligent analytics alerts you to any activity outside of predefined parameters
- XDNR™ technology compensates for motion blur in poor lighting conditions
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features aid installers in optimising the image
- Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power through one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH140T
The SNC-DH140T is suitable for deployment in areas that are prone to vandalism but still require a detailed image, such as school grounds and mass transit terminals
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH140T
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Wire rope
- I/O cable
- Power input cable
- Audio cable
- Shoulder screw M4
- M4 screws x2
- LAN cable
- BNC cable