This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch FLEXIDOME IP indoor 4000i
Overview of Sony SNC-DH140
The Sony SNC-DH140 is a fixed dome IP security camera that offers a highly detailed HD 1080p image suitable for applications such as facial identifaction, making it ideal for deployment in locations such as department stores and entrance points. The SNC-DH140 also features an integrated infrared-sensitive filter that can provide a black-and-white image in extremely poor lighting conditions when accompanied by infrared lighting (not supplied).
Alongside this, the SNC-DH140 features a number of image optimisation technologies to improve its performance. View DR™ compensates for extreme highlighting or backlighting in images, XDNR™ cuts down motion blur in low lighting conditions and visibility enhancer technology improves colour reproduction and brightness, when required. Sony's DEPA Advanced intelligent video technology can analyse the camera's field of view for visual or audio events outside of predefined parameters and alert you accordingly.
The SNC-DH140 is a Power over Ethernet camera. This means that power and a network connection can be fed to the camera through just one cable, simplifying installation. To further simplify installation, Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features aid installers in optimising the image once the camera is in place. The SNC-DH140 also includes Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an effective out-of-the-box recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
A vandal-resistant version is available.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH140
- HD 1080p offers a high-quality image well suited to monitoring busy environments in detail
- Provides a round-the-clock surveillance solution using a built-in infrared-sensitive black-and-white filter (infrared lighting required)
- View DR™ technology improves image quality in areas with extreme dynamic range
- DEPA Advanced audio and video intelligence detects disturbances in the camera's surroundings and alerts you accordingly
- XDNR™ technology reduces motion blur in poor lighting conditions
- Visibility enhancer dynamically optimises colour reproduction and brightness
- Easy Zoom and Easy Focus features simplify installation
- Power over Ethernet provides power and a network connection through a single cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH140
The SNC-DH140 is ideal for deployment in locations where a highly detailed image is required, such as supermarkets and large offices
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH140
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Wire rope
- I/O cable
- Power input cable
- Audio cable
- Shoulder screw M4
- M4 screws x2
- LAN cable
- BNC cable
Back To Top