This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Bosch IP Cameras
Overview of Sony SNC-DH120T
The Sony SNC-DH120T is a fixed dome IP camera equipped with an IK10-rated impact resistant casing, providing an effective deterrent against vandalism. Combined with the SNC-DH120T's ability to deliver a full HD 720p image, this makes the camera an ideal choice for implementation in public spaces that require a highly detailed image for facial identification purposes, such as bus and train terminals and university campuses.
The SNC-DH120T is also equipped with an infrared-sensitive filter. When accompanied by infrared lighting (not supplied) the camera switches from a colour image in good lighting conditions to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in poor lighting conditions, providing an effective round-the-clock monitoring solution. Combined with Sony's DEPA intelligent video technology, which informs you of any attempts to tamper with the camera or any motion in the camera's field of view outside preset parameters, this makes the SNC-DH120T an effective, constant surveillance presence.
As well as this, the SNC-DH120T includes Sony's Stream Squared feature, enabling you to stream two 4:3 aspect ratio video feeds simultaneously - a cost-effective substitute for two standard definition cameras (on supported recording platforms only). The SNC-DH120 also has an Easy Focus feature that assists installers in optimising the image, and Power over Ethernet technology simplifies installation and placement of the camera by providing a network connection and power through just one cable.
The SNC-DH120T comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software included, providing a recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH120T
- IK10-rated casing provides protection from vandals
- HD 720p offers a highly detailed image without extra demand on network resources through the utilisation of H.264 video compression technology
- Offers a 24-hour surveillance solution by switching from a colour image to a black-and-white infrared-sensitive image in poor light conditions (infrared lighting required)
- Sony's DEPA technology provides intelligent motion detection, notifying you of attempts to tamper with the camera or motion in the camera's field of view
- Stream Squared function sends two 4:3 aspect ratio videos simultaneously, useful for isolating specific areas in the camera's field of view
- Easy Focus feature aids installers in providing an optimised image
- Power over Ethernet provides power and a network connection through just one cable, simplifying installation
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH120T
The SNC-DH120T is well suited to implementation in locations prone to vandalism, such as mass transit terminals and schools
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH120T
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Camera unit mounting screws
- Shoulder screw M4
- I/O cable
- LAN cable
Back To Top