This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Bosch IP Cameras
Overview of Sony SNC-DH110T
The Sony SNC-DH110T is a fixed dome IP camera well suited to indoor locations where facial identification is a requirement but the camera might be prone to vandalism, such as schools and entrance points. The SNC-DH110T is capable of providing a full HD 720p image at a high frame rate, resulting in a highly-detailed image suitable for monitoring of busy areas, and is equipped with an IK10-rated casing, offering protection from attempts to damage or tamper with the camera.
The SNC-DH110T utilises Sony's DEPA technology. This enables the camera to detect motion or attempts to tamper with it, automatically raising an alert and notifying you. As well as this, the SNC-DH110T is capable of streaming two 4:3 aspect ratio videos simultaneously using its Stream Squared feature (on supported recording platforms only). This is useful for focussing on specific areas of the camera's field of view, or as a cost-effective substitute for two standard definition cameras. Alongside this, Electrical day/night functionality optimises the image for low lighting conditions.
The SNC-DH110T uses Power over Ethernet technology, providing both a network connection and power through just one cable, simplifying installation and allowing for greater flexibility when choosing where to position the camera. The camera comes with Sony RealShot Manager Lite software, offering an out of the box recording and playback solution free of charge.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sony SNC-DH110T
- IK10-rated outdoor casing offers protection from vandalism
- HD 720p provides a high-quality image without placing unnecessary demands on your network resources by utilising H.264 video compression
- Sony's DEPA technology offers intelligent motion detection, informing you of any untoward movement in the camera's field of view or attempts to tamper with the camera
- Electrical day/night feature boosts picture quality in low-light conditions
- Stream Squared function streams two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition simultaneously, offering a cost-effective alternative to two standard definition cameras
- Power over Ethernet provides network connectivity and power to the camera through just one cable
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
Typical applications of Sony SNC-DH110T
The SNC-DH110T is well suited to unobtrusive monitoring of indoor areas that require a high-quality image, such as schools, entrance points and offices
Accessories for Sony SNC-DH110T
Back To Top
- CD-ROM (User’s Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- B&P warranty booklet
- Sensor input cable