This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Bosch DINION IP 5000
Overview of Sony SNC-CH120 outdoor POE bundle
This is the outdoor POE bundle version of the Sony SNC-CH120 and comes with an outdoor POE housing with sunshield and and bracket. An indoor version is available.
The Sony SNC-CH120, accompanied by a Videotec Punto Hi-PoE outdoor housing with sunshield and wall bracket, is a fixed IP security camera suitable for installation in a wide variety of outdoor locations that require a highly detailed image, including bus and train stations, and industrial sites. The SNC-CH120 provides a full HD 720p image at a high frame rate and is well suited for applications such as monitoring of busy environments or facial identification. The SNC-CH120 also offers a round-the-clock monitoring solution using an infrared-sensitive filter (infrared lighting required). During night hours or periods of poor illumination, the camera switches to an infrared-sensitive black and white image, ensuring an effective surveillance presence is available at all times. Alongside this, the camera is capable of detecting movement and attempts to tamper with it using Sony's DEPA technology, alerting you in the event of any untoward activity.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 720p resolution provides a detailed image and is supported by H.264 compression technology, reducing demands on your network
- IP66-rated Videotec Punto Hi-PoE housing provides protection against adverse weather conditions and has a built-in heater to allow the camera to operate in low temperatures
- Power over Ethernet feature means power and network connectivity can be supplied to the housing and camera through a single cable
- Optical day/night functionality provides a round-the-clock surveillance solution, switching to a black-and-white infrared-sensitive filter in extremely poor lighting conditions (infrared lighting required)
- Sony's DEPA technology provides motion and anti-tampering detection, informing you if the camera is tampered with or if it detects motion in its field of view
- Stream Squared function can simultaneously send two 4:3 aspect ratio videos in standard definition, useful for focusing on two areas in detail (on supported software and devices only)
- Easy Focus feature simplifies installation
- Included RealShot Manager Lite software provides an out of the box solution for playback and recording, no additional software is required
- Sony SNC-CH120 IP camera (SNC-CH120)
- Videotec Punto IP66-rated external housing (HOT39D1A085)
- Cable managed wall-mount bracket (WBOVA2)
- CD-ROM (User's Guide, SNC Toolbox, RSM-Lite)
- Installation manual
- Wire rope
- Screw M4
Optional: (please select from above drop down menu)
Back To Top