This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Professional monitors
Overview of the Sony BRAVIA FW65X8570C
The FW65X8570C is a 65" LED display with 4K Ultra HD resolution (3840 x 2160) producing sharp and highly detailed images. Part of the BRAVIA Professional display series, this surveillance monitor has a wide viewing angle (178°), making it easier to view from all around the room and is ideal for use in gate houses and reception areas. The monitor has a variety of video and audio ports (digital and analogue) together with integrated Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, providing plenty of options for integration and configuration.
It's essential to use a 4K display for CCTV monitoring in a system that has at least one IP camera streaming images at 4K resolution, otherwise users can not benefit from the high level of detail available in Ultra HD.
This monitor is able to display video signals from lower resolution cameras such as 720p HD and 1080p HD, so it's essentially backwards compatible with an existing full HD surveillance system - ideal for handling the phased implementation of 4K. The monitor also uses Sony's X-Reality Pro video processing engine to upscale lower resolution content so it's closer to 4K Ultra HD quality.
Key features & benefits
- 4K Ultra HD resolution offering over 8 million pixels - 4 times the detail of full HD
- X-Reality Pro video processing engine upscales and improves the quality of HD images
- Wide 178° viewing angle allows the display to be seen from all around the room
- Superb colour reproduction and a contrast ratio over 1 million produce rich, detailed images
- Slim design and flexible mounting options for ease of installation
- Energy efficient LED backlight keeps running costs low
- Integrated 10W stereo speakers are ideal for audio triggers or event alarms
The Sony FW65X8570C is ideal for use in gate houses staffed by security personnel for all-round monitoring or for use by reception staff to monitor entry and exit points.
Back To Top
- Power cable
- Remote control
- User manual