Overview of Sanyo VDC-HD3100P
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3205-LVE
The Sanyo VDC-HD3100P is a fixed dome, vandal-resistant outdoor IP camera capable of providing a full HD 1080p image, making it suitable for a wide variety of locations including supermarkets and train stations. The VDC-HD3100P can also provide 4-megapixel images in Motion JPEG, making it ideal for applications that require detailed still-image surveillance. The camera is able to dual-stream two video feeds simultaneously, allowing you to monitor at one video quality level while recording at another quality level. A megapixel-rated lens ensures that the camera captures the best possible image.
Alongside this, the VDC-HD3100P has an IP66-rated, vandal-resistant casing offering protection from vandals and challenging outdoor weather conditions. Power over Ethernet simplifies installation and reduces the cost of installing the camera by sending power and data through the same cable.
The VDC-HD3100P also has an integrated focus assist feature. This provides visual aids on the monitoring screen while you are focussing the camera, significantly reducing the amount of time it takes to optimise image quality.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VDC-HD3100P
- Full HD 1080p in H.264, reducing demands on network resources without compromising on image quality
- Capable of 4-megapixel images in Motion JPEG, ideal for highly-detailed surveillance
- Megapixel-rated varifocal lens optimises image quality
- IP66-rated casing protects the camera from challenging outdoor conditions
- Vandal-resistant casing protects the camera from attempts to damage it
- Provides dual-streaming capability, allowing you to send two video streams of different qualities from the camera simultaneously
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity to the camera through the same cable, reducing cost of installation and maintenance
- Focus assist makes it possible to adjust the focus of the camera using on-board visual aids that appear on the monitoring screen
- Four year manufacturer's warranty (one year on movable parts)
Typical applications of Sanyo VDC-HD3100P
The Sanyo VDC-HD3100P is ideal for locations that require a high-quality image for detailed surveillance, such as department stores or public buildings
Accessories for Sanyo VDC-HD3100P
Back To Top
- Video cable
- Cushioning sheet
- Hexagonal wrench
- Pattern sheet
- Setup CD