Overview of Sanyo VCC-HD5600P
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075
The Sanyo VCC-HD5600P is a pan/tilt/zoom IP camera capable of providing a full HD 1080p image at 25 frames per second, making it ideal for surveillance of critical locations such as airports and industrial sites. Combined with H.264 compression technology, this results in a high-quality image that does not place undue demands on your network resources. Alongside this, Sanyo's Xacti HD-Pro/Optimum IP Pro twin-engine processing system optimises camera performance by processing network operations and image operations separately, and quad-streaming enables the camera to simultaneously stream up to four video feeds at various quality levels, allowing you to view a live feed at one quality setting while recording video and still images using other quality settings.
The VCC-HD5600P incorporates PTZ functionality, allowing the camera to cover a greater field of view at the same level of detail. Endless 360° pan and 10x optical zoom ensures that objects and people can be tracked in detail. Intelligent video analytics and face detection capabilities will automatically notify you if any activity occurs outside of parameters you have defined.
As well as this, the VCC-HD5600P is equipped with true day/night functionality, switching to a black-and-white infrared image in poor lighting conditions - even complete darkness - to ensure that the camera provides a round-the-clock monitoring solution (infrared lighting required). External alarm outputs and inputs offer expandability if a bespoke monitoring and detection system is required. Bi-directional audio allows you to connect audio equipment for remotely listening in to and communicating with the surrounding environment.
The VCC-HD5600P also has a built-in SD card slot for recording on-board the camera itself (SD card not supplied). An optional HDMI connection (VA-HDB90 HDMI-out board required) enables you to connect the camera directly to a HD monitor or television for a simple monitoring solution. To aid installers, the VCC-HD5600P is equipped with a monitor out, for in-situ checking and adjustment of live images.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VCC-HD5600P
- Full HD 1080p offers a highly-detailed image ideal for mission critical scenarios, and H.264 compression reduces demands on network resources without compromising image quality
- Pan/tilt/zoom functionality enables the camera to monitor a larger area and allows you to track and zoom in on specific areas of the camera's field of view
- Xacti HD-Pro/Optimum IP Pro twin-engine processing system significantly improves the performance of the camera by separately processing network loads and images
- Quad-streaming allows you to stream up to four different quality video feeds from the camera simultaneously, useful for viewing live footage at one resolution while recording still and moving images at several other levels
- True day/night capability switches the camera to an infrared-sensitive black and white image in extremely poor lighting conditions, ensuring round-the-clock surveillance is maintained (infrared lighting required)
- Intelligent video analytics and face detection technologies can alert you to any activity outside of predefined parameters
- Bi-directional audio allows you to communicate with the camera's surroundings (using audio input/output jack)
- On-board SD card slot provides an effective edge-recording solution (SD card not supplied)
- Monitor-out enables easy setup
- External alarm inputs and outputs allow for expandability if a bespoke security solution is required
- HDMI connection available to connect directly to a HDMI monitor or television (when optional VA-HDB90 HDMI-out board is installed)
Typical applications of Sanyo VCC-HD5600P
The Sanyo VCC-HD5600P is ideal for mission-critical applications where facial identification is a priority, such as airports and banks
Accessories for Sanyo VCC-HD5600P
Back To Top