Overview of Sanyo VCC-HD5400P
This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M5525-E
The Sanyo VCC-HD5400P is a pan/tilt/zoom IP camera capable of 360° endless pan, ideal for surveillance of wide open spaces in locations such as schools, shopping centres or department stores. HD 1080p resolution footage makes it easier to identify people and objects in view while the switchable infrared cut-filter provides 24 hour monitoring, streaming colour footage during the day and black/white infrared-sensitive footage at night (infrared lighting required).
Video analytics scans footage and evaluates motion to intelligently decide if an event trigger is required, reducing the amount of unnecessary recordings and the number of false alarms. Face detection can also trigger recordings whenever faces are in view, while H.264 compression maximises recording capacity by efficiently compressing recordings without reducing image quality.
Recording equipment is also not required as footage can be stored directly on the camera itself, either on an SD/SDHC card (card not supplied) or by connecting a hard disk drive via the USB port (requires Sanyo VA-HDC4000 hard drive case, not supplied). Footage can also be output directly to an HD television or digital monitor using the built-in HDMI interface, so no computer is required for direct monitoring.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VCC-HD5400P
- HD 1080p resolution provides highly-detailed, defined video, making objects or people in view easier to identify
- 360° endless pan and 220° tilt provides a wide area of view that would require multiple static cameras
- Switchable infrared-cut filter enables the camera provide usable footage 24 hours a day (infrared lighting required)
- SD/SDHC card recording stores video footage locally on the camera (card not supplied)
- Video analytics automates recording by intelligently evaluating detected motion to decide if footage is required or not
- Face detection system triggers recording when faces are in view, making identification of people easier
- USB port can be connected to external hard drives for long-term on-camera recording (requires Sanyo VA-HDC4000 hard drive case, not supplied)
- HDMI output sends high definition video directly to an HD television or monitor, eliminating the need for a PC if direct monitoring is all that is required
- Image stabilisation limits image blurring when mounted to a surface where vibration or movement is an issue
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) speeds up installation as only a single Ethernet cable is required for power and network connectivity
- Two-way audio enables you to talk with people in the camera's surroundings or warn off intruders
- H.264 reduces video storage sizes, reducing demands on storage capacity
- Quad streaming provides up to 4 streams of different compression formats and resolutions simultaneously, offering greater flexibility when live streaming and recording
- RS485 port provides integration with analogue PTZ control systems
- Privacy masking hides sensitive areas of the camera's environment from view
Typical applications of Sanyo VCC-HD5400P
The VCC-HD5400 would suit a wide variety of indoor locations where high-quality video footage is required for identification purposes, such as shopping centres and department stores, airport and bus terminals
Accessories for Sanyo VCC-HD5400P
Back To Top
- Your choice of power supply (from above)
- Mounting plate
- Hexagonal wrench
- Cable holder for wiring