This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 w8-3
Overview of the Raytec Vario w4-3
Capable of providing a white-light beam at an angle of up 120° or at a maximum distance of 170m, the w4-3 triple white-light illuminator from the low-voltage Raytec Vario series delivers high performance CCTV lighting, enabling a surveillance camera to capture full colour images during night-time whilst also acting as a deterrent to intruders. IP66-rated and vandal-resistant, the Vario w4-3 is protected against damage from rain and dust and is durable for outdoor use.
The Raytec Vario w4-3 provides flexibility depending on the application as it supports Vario interchangeable lenses. 10°, 35° and 60° holographic lenses are supplied with the w4-3 or users can select 80° or 120° (please select from the drop down menu above if required) if greater illumination is required. This allows the beam to be precisely matched to the required field of view.
Illumination is enhanced by Raytec’s Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT), which delivers an elliptical shaped white-light beam directly to where it is needed most, furthering illumination distances and preventing overexposure of foreground objects. Each LED features Platinum SMT technology, incorporating Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO) and enhanced Cool Running thermal management technologies to improve performance and reliability.
Raytec Vario units are low-cost to run, Green Touch technology delivers energy savings features including power adjust, telemetry control and timer function. The w4-3 can be easily installed from ground level using the Raytec Vario remote control (sold separately – please select from the above drop down menu if required), and comes with a bracket for ceiling or wall mounting. The w4-3 is covered by Raytec’s 5 year warranty.
Beam distances for Raytec Vario w4-3:
|10 x 10°
||170m at 10°
||115m at 30°
|35 x 10°(fitted as standard)
||95m at 35°
||60m at 105°
|60 x 25°
||55m at 60°
||35m at 180°
|80° x 30°
||35m at 80°
||21m at 180°
|120° x 50°
||26m at 120°
||21m at 180°
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Enables a CCTV system to deliver 24 hour full colour surveillance
- White-light beam is visible to the human eye therefore provides a deterrent solution to intruders
- Supports interchangeable holographic lens system, providing flexible adaption of beam angle to best suit the application
- Supplied with the unit are 10°, 35° and 60° lenses, or 80° and 120° options are available (please select from the drop down menu above if required)
- Maximum illumination distance of 170m
- Protected against rain and dust damage, and suitable for use outdoors
- Optimised illumination from Hot-spot Reduction Technology
- Enhanced LED output and reliability with Platinum SMT technology, LIMO and Cool Running thermal management
- Handy integrated features include in-built photocell for automatic on/off function, photocell following output
- Low running costs and energy efficient
- Remote control supports enables easy ground-level set-up and provides advanced features (sold separately – please select from the drop down menu above if required)
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied with bracket for wall or ceiling mounting
The Raytec Vario w4-3 white-light illuminator is suitable for indoor or outdoor applications that require full colour security surveillance round-the-clock. Typical examples include schools, train stations, loading bays, car parks and driveways.
- 10°, 35° and 60° angle lenses
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- 80° or 120° angle lens