This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 w8-2
Overview of the Raytec Vario w2-2
The Vario w2-2 illuminator provides a white-light beam at a maximum of 90m to enable CCTV cameras to capture video surveillance in full colour, assisting with identification whilst providing a visual deterrent to potential intruders. Vario Adaptive Illumination provides users with flexibility, allowing up to 5 holographic lenses with different angles to be interchanged to best suit an application. Supplied with the w2-2 are 10° 35° and 60° lenses or if wider illumination is required then 80° and 120° lenses are available separately (please select from the drop down menu above if required).
Image capture is enhanced by the Vario w2-2 illuminator as Hot-spot Reduction technology prevents the overexposure of foreground objects and furthers beam distance by delivering a highly diffused elliptical shaped beam, facilitating identification. Whilst providing high performance illumination, the Vario w2-2 keeps running costs down by offering features such as telemetry control, power adjust and timer function.
A wall/ceiling mount bracket is included with the Raytec Vario w2-2 and the unit has a 5 year warranty. Each LED provides optimum output and reliability through Platinum SMT LED technology; comprising Light Intensification Miniature Optics (LIMO) and Cool Running thermal management features. The optional Raytec Vario remote control provides access to advanced integrated features such as remote dimming, factory reset and photocell sensitivity adjust (remote control not included – please select from the drop down menu above if required).
Please note: this illuminator does not come with a power supply, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- For use alongside a CCTV camera to enable full colour video production 24/7, ideal for applications that require identification at all times
- Bright white-light provides a visual deterrent to intruders
- Adaptive Illumination enables users to change the beam angle depending on the application and illumination required
- 10°, 35° and 60° holographic lens inserts are included or 80° and 120° can be selected from above if a greater angle is needed
- Vandal-resistant and IP66-rated to protect against rain, dust and tampering
- Optimised illumination with further distances and reduced overexposure with Hot-spot Reduction Technology (HRT)
- Thermal management of LEDs and reliable output with Platinum SMT LED technology
- Optional Vario remote control provides access to additional handy features including remote dimming and ground-level set up
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted using the included bracket
- 5 year warranty
- Low running costs
The Raytec Vario w2-2 white-light LED illuminator is ideal for CCTV installations in small applications where full colour video is required 24 hours a day. Typical examples include car parks, driveways, entrances and exits.
- 10°, 35° and 60° angle lenses
- Wall/ceiling mount bracket
Optional (please select from the drop down menu above if required):
Back To Top
- Power supply
- Raytec Vario remote control
- 80° or 120° angle lens