This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Raytec Vario2 w8-2
Overview of Raytec Raylux 150
The Raytec Raylux 150 is a white light illuminator requiring minimal maintenance, with an estimated life of 10 years through various implementations. Platinum LED Technology provides a strong surface for the LEDs while thermal regulation draws heat away from them.
Through Ultimate Adaptive Illumination, users are able to adjust the angle of illumination to anywhere between 10° and 180° (selectable from the above menu), with full 360° coverage also possible by using another Raylux 150 unit (select product code RL150-AI-50 from above menu). One illuminator alone can work effectively at distances of up 150 m (492 ft.), and includes a low-voltage option, should users at any time wish to minimise running costs.
The LEDs of the Raylux 150 are protected by a polycarbonate shell, rendering them resistant to vandalism, with the ability to endure severe blows from blunt instruments and long distance airgun shots.
Please note: The Raylux 150 LED lights are available with various angles and distances of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in the above drop-down menu.
Key features & benefits of Raytec Raylux 150
- White light accurately simulates daylight conditions, allowing cameras to function at close-to-optimal performance
- Visible light can act as a deterrent, significantly reducing the incidence of unauthorised access
- Adjustable photocell with an option to run the camera at low voltage, reducing costs
- Can function indoors and outdoors
- Selectable angles range from 10° to 180° (to 360° if an additional set of lights is purchased)
- Vandal-resistant design can protect from heavy impacts and shots
- Product is environmentally friendly, with excellent overall power efficiency
Typical applications of Raytec Raylux 150
The Raytec Raylux 150 is ideal for situations in which night-time security over a wide range of distances and angles is of high importance. Typical applications include industrial parks, prisons and power plants
Accessories for Raytec Raylux 150
Back To Top
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adaptive Illumination bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 V AC, output 75 W max (telemetry control available)
- PB-360: Pole Bracket for up to 4 units to cover 360°
- PB-180: Pole Bracket for up to 2 units to cover 180°
- Installation guide