This camera has been discontinued. A suitable alternative is the LILIN IPR434ESX.
Combining a Bosch NWC-0900 megapixel day/night camera with a Videotec IP66-rated protective Verso housing and suitable wall bracket.
The Bosch NWC-0900 features dual imaging sensors and lenses. One sensor/lens is 3.1 megapixel and colour, suitable for daylight viewing. The other sensor/lens is 1.3 megapixel and monochrome, suitable for monitoring in low-light conditions and infrared sensitive. Switching between colour and monochrome will happen automatically with changes in light level of the environment. Other features include support for Power over Ethernet (IEEE802.3af) and easy integration to Bosch’s DiBos series of digital video recorders providing a suitable recording solution for daily monitoring. The Bosch NWC-0900 is a 3.1/1.3 megapixel camera providing large, highly detailed images in any lighting condition, providing around-the-clock surveillance.
Included in this package:
- 1x Bosch NWC-0900 Fixed 3.1/1.3 day/night megapixel IP camera (NWC-0900)
- 2x Bosch 8mm fixed lenses (2x VLM-0814-MP)
- 1x Videotec Verso housing with 115/230V heater (HPV42KA1000)
- 1x Wall mounting bracket with internal cable channel (WBOVA2)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
Product data sheet: Bosch NWC-0900 Megapixel Network Camera (PDF 1MB)
- Megapixel resolution and day/night functionality provides a wide field of view and crisp detailed monitoring for 24 hour surveillance, ideal for security applications in areas such as car parks, airports, train stations, schools, colleges, universities, construction sites or for specific applications which require a lot of detail such as number plate recognition systems
Product data sheet: Videotec Verso Housing (PDF 293KB)