This product has now been discontinued. View the LILIN IP camera range.
Overview of the LILIN IPS9264P
Part of LILIN’s iMEGAPRO range, the IPS9264P model offers considerable optical zoom for a very economical price. 26x optical zoom enables the user to zoom in to a particular area of interest without compromising image quality. This PTZ dome IP camera is compact and inoffensive, therefore suitable for installations that are to be unobvious.
Support for two way audio in this network camera offers the opportunity to capture sounds surrounding the camera and to verbally interact to issue instructions or warnings. This is facilitated through the use of an external microphone and speaker which can be connected to the camera through this audio support (speaker and microphone not included).
Privacy masking is a significant feature of the IPS9264P as it prevents operators from viewing certain areas of the camera’s view that may be private or sensitive, for example a window into someone’s home or garden.
The LILIN IPS9264P produces high quality images by utilising a variety of advanced technological features for image optimisation. Wide dynamic range ensures images are not under- or over-exposed by adapting contrast to make all areas in a scene visible; high light compensation reduces glare from bright light from sources such as headlights or bright sunlight, meaning detail in the rest of the image is visible. 2D and 3D noise reduction optimise image quality under different lighting conditions by filtering out noise to avoid pixelated images.
Key features & benefits
- Pan, tilt and zoom capability allows for flexibility of viewing and recording, 26x optical zoom enables considerable focus on a specific area so detail can be observed
- Two way audio support for when a speaker and microphone are added (not included) allows two-way verbal communication through the camera
- H.264 compression maintains high image quality through the compression process whilst minimising bandwidth use. Motion JPEG format is also supported
- 128 preset positions can be programmed providing the ability for an automated surveillance tour. This provides thorough surveillance and removes the need for visual monitoring
- Privacy masking gives the option for a specific area of the camera’s view to be blocked, this could be an area where sensitive data is displayed or an area that does not permit surveillance
- Wide dynamic range captures shadows and highlights within one image and ensures detail is visible, this is enhanced further by highlight compensation which prevents bright light saturation from images
- 3D noise reduction filters noise from images, often captured in low light conditions, improving image clarity. Digital image stabilising complements this by removing motion blur from images taken during movement.
This network camera is an ideal choice for non-invasive surveillance where coverage across a wide area is required, with the option of focusing on a specific area in high detail. Typical uses include indoor surveillance at railway stations, warehouses or schools. The auto-touring and advanced feature set of the LILIN IPS9264P make it a cost-effective, attractive choice for an indoor CCTV security system.
Compatible recording platforms
Key technical features for LILIN IPS9264P
|Type:||PTZ speed dome|
|Sensor:||Sony 1/4" 960H|
|Lens:||zoom ratio 26x optical zoom, focal length 3.2mm(wide) to 83.2 mm(tele), minimum aperture ratio 1:1.6 (wide)−3.8 (tele), minimum object distance: 1.5m (tele), iris range: F1.6−360, close, angle field of view: wide: 74.8°(D) 61.2°(H) 46.5°(V)/ tele: 3.1°(D) 2.5°(H) 1.8°(V)|
|Audio:||two way G.711|
|CPU/Memory:||embedded SoC ARM11, 528MHz, 256MB DDR2, 256MB flash memory|
|Compatibility:||OS: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7. Browser: Windows Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8. CPU: Intel. Pentium 4 1.8GHz or above. RAM: 1GB or above, Independent Display Card
|Resolution:||960H: 960 x 480 (NTSC)/ 960 x 576 (PAL), D1: 720 x 480, CIF: 352 x 240|
|Compression:||H.264, Motion JPEG|
|Frame-rate:||H.264: up to 30/25 FPS at 960H resolution. Motion JPEG : up to 30/25 FPS at D1 resolution|
|Bandwidth control:||128 kbps to 5 mbps. Frame rate and bitrate controllable on-the-fly|
|Day/night:||IR cut filter, day/ night/ auto/ schedule (infrared sensitive)|
|Minimum illumination:||colour: 0.2 Lux at F1.6, mono: 0.1 Lux at F1.6|
|PTZ:||panning range 360° endless; panning mode: manual, auto, manual position, sequential position; panning speed: manual approx. 0.15°/s−120°/s 8 Steps, preset approx. 1°/s−255°/s, alarm trigger speed 360°/s; tilting range: -6°− +96°, tilting mode: manual, auto, manual position, sequential position; tilting speed: manual approx. 0.15°/s−120°/s 8 Steps, preset approx. 1°/s−255°/s, alarm trigger speed 360°/s|
|Video overlay:||text overlay for date, time, and camera name|
|Imaging:||adjustable sharpness, white balance, digital noise reduction, auto focus, image stabiliser, auto gain control, v-flip, mirror, rotate
Viewing, detection & recording
|Privacy masking:||off/ on selectable (up to 8 zones settings)|
|Number of users:||8|
|External alarm inputs and outputs||3 input [alarm in 1 - 3 (NC/ NO) (TTL 5Vdc)], 1 output (alarm out NC/ NO)(0.5A 120Vac,1A 24Vac)|
|Alarm detection:||built-in motion detection|
|Alarm action:||image upload over FTP and e-mail by alarm/ motion detection, start recording|
|On-camera recording:||not supported|
|Recording software included:||LILIN CMX recording software|
|I/O:||3 input [alarm in 1 ~ 3 (NC/ NO) (TTL 5Vdc)], 1 output (alarm out NC/ NO)(0.5A 120Vac,1A 24Vac)|
|Audio:||Phono leads for both audio in and out|
|Other:||video output: CVBS 1.0 Vp-p/ 75 Ω BNC|
|Dimensions:||155mm x 245mm|
|Mounting methods:||ceiling (optional wall, pendant) |
|Operating temperatures:||-10°C - +50°C (14°F - 122°F)|
|Protocols supported:||IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, DDNS, UPnP, FTP, ARP, DHCP, PPPoE, DNS, Telnet, RTSP, RTCP, ONVIF ,ICMP, IGMP|
|Security:||Base64 HTTP encryption, multiple user access levels with password protection, 10 user accounts available|
Documentation for LILIN IPS9264P