This product is now discontinued, for alternative models see LILIN IP cameras
Overview of the LILIN LD2222E4
The LD2222E4 is part of LILIN's cost-effective iMEGAPRO L series designed to produce HD1080p resolution video at half frame rate (15fps), ideal for security monitoring in areas that don't require high frame rate video. The HD video is augmented with LILIN's SenseUp Plus technology, which increases the camera's sensitivity to light in near-dark environments, helping it to capture detail that other cameras might miss. 3D noise reduction and wide dynamic range improve image quality further by capturing more detail than other cameras in demanding light environments.
The built-in microphone on the LD2222E4 also lets operators hear events from around the camera, alerting them to events out of view. Audible events can even trigger alerting on the camera, activating alarms using the camera's relay outputs or triggering recording. Recordings can be made locally on to a MicroSD memory card, or to a windows machine using the included video management and recording software.
Please note: This camera does not include a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Cost-effective - minimise expenditure on areas that don't require full-HD frame rate
- Compact, inoffensive casing enables unobtrusive surveillance
- HD 1080p resolution - video feeds are sharp and detailed with over 2-megapixel resolution
- SenseUp Plus - optionally increase the camera's sensitivity to light in darkness, reducing the need for external lighting
- Built-in microphone - listen to events from around the camera without the need to add additional hardware. Plus, trigger alarms when sounds are detected
- On-camera SD card recording - with a self-contained recording system, the camera needs no external recording devices
This camera is suited to locations where unobtrusive surveillance is needed with full HD resolution, but with reduced frame rate, for example monitoring in supermarkets and stores, hotel corridors, business receptions and office floors.
Compatible recording platforms