Overview of Sanyo VCC-HD4600P
This product is no longer available. A suitable replacement camera is the Axis P3367-V.
The Sanyo VCC-HD4600P is a compact, high definition IP camera designed for monitoring open areas in locations such as building sites or shopping centres. The 4-megapixel resolution provides sharp, highly-detailed images and is HD compliant, producing 30 fps at 1080p. A switchable day/night filter provides colour video during the day and infrared-sensitive monochrome footage at night, offering a 24-hour surveillance solution (infrared lighting required).
Footage can be stored directly on the camera, eliminating the need for recording equipment, using an SD/SDHC card (card not supplied). A USB port is also provided for connection to external 2.5" hard drives, increasing the amount of footage that can be stored (requires VA-HDC4000 hard drive enclosure, not supplied). Intelligent video motion detection maximizes the amount of useful footage that can be stored by eliminating unnecessary alerts, while facial detection software can trigger recording when faces are detected in the camera's surroundings.
Footage can be output directly to an HD television or monitor without the need for a PC, ideal for smaller locations or for direct monitoring. Two-way audio support allows you to interactively communicate with people in view or warn-off intruders. H.264 video compression helps to reduce storage requirements without compromising image quality.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. Additionally, a choice of lenses is available. Select the lens you require above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of Sanyo VCC-HD4600P
- 4-megapixel resolution captures 12x more detail than a conventional VGA camera.
- HD video is available at HD 1080p standard
- Integrated 10x optical zoom provides highly detailed footage of both close and remote objects
- Day/night functionality provides a monochrome image in poor lighting conditions (infrared lighting required)
- Video analytics intelligently evaluates motion in the camera's field of view, only triggering alarm events if required
- Face detection can trigger recording or alter image settings to increase facial definition, making identification easier
- SD/SDHC card slot stores footage directly on the camera (card not supplied)
- HDMI port outputs high definition video directly to an HD television or monitor
- USB port can connect to external hard drives for video recording (requires VA-HDC4000 hard drive enclosure, not supplied)
- Two-way audio allows you to communicate verbally with people in view
- H.264 video compression minimizes hardware requirements for video storage
- Quad streaming alows you to setup up to 4 simultaneous streams, each with different resolution and compression formats for greater flexibility when viewing and recording
- Power over Ethernet support allows the camera to be powered through the Ethernet cable, simplifying installation
- Analogue output enables installers to see a view from the camera using installation tools when setting focus and aim
- Privacy masks hide sensitive areas from view
Typical applications of Sanyo VCC-HD4600P
The VCC-HD4600 is well suited to monitoring large areas which require detailed round-the-clock surveillance, such as car parks, building sites, factory floors and shopping centres
Accessories for Sanyo VCC-HD4600P
- Camera stand (VB1B)
- Your choice of power supply connector
- Setup CD