This product is discontinued. For other products see Veracity Power over Ethernet Transmission.
The Veracity Outbreak VOR-OB is a Power over Ethernet (PoE) splitter which is used to add PoE compatibility to non-PoE devices.
The VOR-OB receives its power from an Ethernet cable carrying both data and power. It then splits the data connection to a non-PoE Ethernet RJ-45 output and the power to an auxiliary 12V supply.
Easy to install the Outbreak VOR-OB requires no additional power other than what it receives from the network cable injected with a compatible PoE midspan.
Veracity VOR-OB - Key benefits:
- Used to supply Power over Ethernet connectivity to non-Power over Ethernet devices, useful if there is no means of conventional power at the point of installation
- Using Power over Ethernet allows your IP camera to be installed without the need to hire an electrician to route power cables to the camera’s position, saving installation time and costs
Veracity VOR-OB - Key technical indicators:
- Power output: 12VDC, 1A
- DC connector: 5.5mm barrel, pin 2.5mm, centre positive
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 28 x 56 x 100mm
Veracity VOR-OB - Connections:
- Ethernet connector: RJ-45 x2
- DC Power output x1
Veracity VOR-OB - Additional items you may want to order with this camera:
Product data sheet: Veracity Outbreak PoE Splitter (PDF 901KB)
- Veracity Outsource VOR-OB PoE midspan injector