This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Power over Ethernet (PoE) for IP CCTV
The PowerDsine PD-AS401/55331 12V Active Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Splitter is used to split the data from the power that is being received from an ethernet cable carrying both. Using a PoE Splitter allows IP cameras without built-in PoE support to be used in a PoE set up. PoE offers a cost-effective, reliable method of installing security cameras on an IP network.
This Power over Ethernet Splitter is compatible with a range of PoE Midspans and network cameras.
For a list of compatible cameras please see our PoE compatibility table: Power-over-Ethernet Compatibility Table (167KB)
Key benefits of Power over Ehternet (PoE):
- Power and data are run over the same cable (e.g. standard CAT5E cable), allowing the installation of an IP camera with just one cable
- Allows cameras to be installed in areas where conventional electrical cabling and outlets are unavailable or difficult to install
- Simplified cable installation significantly reduces installation time and costs
- Input connector: RJ-45
- Output data cable with RJ-45 connector included
- Output power cable with circular connector type HRS RP34 included
Key technical data:
- Input voltage: 48V Nominal
- Output voltage: +12V
- Maximum output current: 0.9A
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 32mm x 127 mm x 762 mm
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C
No product data sheet is available from the manufacturer.
Back To Top