This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Power over Ethernet (PoE) for IP CCTV
The PowerDsine PD-AS-701/24 is a high power PoE active splitter which allows non-PoE (Power over Ethernet) compliant devices to work in an Power over Ethernet configuration.
This splitter is suitable for use with PowerDsine’s 7000 series of high power PoE midspans allowing more power to be run through the Ethernet cable to power devices such as pan-tilt-zoom IP cameras and PTZ domes.
The benefits of using a Power over Ethernet solution is that the camera can be installed using only one cable which makes it simple, quick and cost-effective. It also allows you to place the camera in virtually any location without the worry of running power cables to the point of installation.
This Power over Ethernet splitter is a 24V model and is compatible with a range of PoE midspans and network cameras.
PowerDsine PD-AS-701/24 - Key benefits:
- A splitter provides a Power over Ethernet solution for cameras which are non-PoE compliant. This allows them to be installed simply using a single Ethernet cable and provides flexibility of installation location
PowerDsine PD-AS-701/24 - Typical applications:
- Allows for non-Power over Ethernet compliant devices to work in a Power over Ethernet configuration, ideal for installations where there are no conventional power outlets available in locations such as elevator doors, warehouse or factory ceilings, building entrances etc.
PowerDsine PD-AS-701/24 - Key technical indicators:
- Data rates: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Pin assignment and polarity: 3/6(+), 1/2(-) or 4/5(+), 7/8(-)
- Voltage: 44-57VDC
- Input power: 30W max.
- Output power: 24W max.
- Output current: 2A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 31mm x 94mm x 73mm
- Weight: 0.112g (0.247lbs)
PowerDsine PD-AS-701/24 - Connections:
Back To Top
- 2x RJ45, shielded, EIA 568A and 568B
- DC Jack (On Unit) O.D x I.D = 2.5 x 6.4 diameter mm
- DC Jack (Ext. Cable #1) O.D x I.D = 5.5 x 2.5 diameter mm
- DC Jack (Ext. Cable #2) O.D x I.D = 3.4 x 1.4 diameter mm