This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Power over Ethernet (PoE) for IP CCTV
The PowerDsine PD-AS-701/12 is a high power PoE splitter to be used in combination with a PowerDsine high power PoE midspan to provide connectivity to devices which are not PoE compatible.
A splitter is a device which will split the power and data from an Ethernet cable which has been supplied with both using a PoE midspan. This allows conventional IP cameras to be powered using a Power over Ethernet solution allowing you to install them in almost any location, even where there are no conventional means of power.
This splitter is designed to work with PowerDsine’s range of high power midspans and is used to power devices which require more power such as IP cameras with pan-tilt-zoom operation and PTZ dome cameras.
This Power over Ethernet splitter is a 12V model and is compatible with a range of PoE midspans and network cameras.
PowerDsine PD-AS-701 - Key benefits:
- Non-PoE devices can be powered using Power over Ethernet which simplifies installation, reduces cost and allows the camera to be placed in a much wider choice of locations
PowerDsine PD-AS-701 - Typical applications:
- Allows for non-Power over Ethernet compliant devices to work in a Power over Ethernet configuration, ideal for installations where there are no conventional power outlets available in locations such as elevator doors, warehouse or factory ceilings, building entrances etc.
PowerDsine PD-AS-701 - Key technical indicators:
- Data rates: 10/100/1000Mbps
- Pin assignment and polarity: 3/6(+), 1/2(-) or 4/5(+), 7/8(-)
- Voltage: 44-57VDC
- Input power: 30W max.
- Output power: 24W max.
- Output current: 2A
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 31mm x 94mm x 73mm
- Weight: 0.112g (0.247lbs)
PowerDsine PD-AS-701 - Connections:
Back To Top
- 2x RJ45, shielded, EIA 568A and 568B
- DC Jack (On Unit) O.D x I.D = 2.5 x 6.4 diameter mm
- DC Jack (Ext. Cable #1) O.D x I.D = 5.5 x 2.5 diameter mm
- DC Jack (Ext. Cable #2) O.D x I.D = 3.4 x 1.4 diameter mm