This product is now discontinued, for alternative products see Synology Network Video Recorders (NVRs)
Overview of the NUUO NT-4040R Titan NVR
Linux-embedded, the NUUO Titan NVR is a reliable and strong network video recorder with 250Mbps data throughput, up to 64 channel support and up to 16TB of HDD space. Up to 10 megapixel camera support, image fusion, dual streaming, intelligent search, automatic backup, NUUO iViewer app for mobile access and MAC compatibility.
The feature-packed NT-4040R Titan NVR comes with a 4 channel base license included whilst more licenses can be added (available from the above drop down menu) allowing up to a maximum of 64 cameras to be connected, an ideal recording solution for medium-sized and larger CCTV systems. The 4 HDD bays provide up to 16TB storage space (please select storage from above drop down menu if required). The Linux-embedded operating system offers stable operation, preventing system-crashes and reducing risk of virus attack. The Fire Ring recording engine can handle high data throughput up to 250Mpbs and can efficiently record up to 10 megapixel camera streams at high frame rates. The Titan NVR supports over 82 camera brands and nearly 2000 models as well as being ONVIF and MAC compatible.
Image Fusion Technology enables the manipulation of images to prevent dead angles and narrow hallway views, enabling up to 10 images to be ‘stitched’ together for creating a much better overview of a certain scene or environment, making viewing and playback of video easier. Support for auto-patrol and programmable preset views, alongside optical and full digital pan-tilt-zoom control enables effective surveillance of large. Multiple compression format and panoramic 360° camera support (via a generic dewarp driver and full integration with Vivotek fish eye cameras) reflects the diverse compatibility of the NUUO Titan NVR with advanced camera features.
The Titan NVR delivers a centralised recording system which is accessible from anywhere. iViewer is a handy, convenient app available via iPad, iPhone and Android devices and enables remote access to live view and playback management. Command chain technology synchronises user accounts and critical events across multiple servers and enables simultaneous central viewing of 400 channels whilst remote server configuration enables the user to make changes without physically being near it. The NUUO Titan is also Windows and Mac compatible.
The intelligent event/motion search function identifies significant video footage, providing fast, efficient data searching. Video footage is enhanced by synchronised audio recording as activity is complemented by sound to make event analysis easier. Support for second stream prevents bandwidth bottlenecking by allowing high quality recording simultaneously to low quality live viewing, enabling efficient bandwidth management. Support for an optional joystick provides an alternative method of camera control depending on user preference.
All NUUO NVRs are supported by the NUUO iViewer mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Available from iTunes and Google play.
Supported cameras and video encoders: please visit the NUUO supported cameras page.
Please note: storage is sold separately to this unit, please select a HDD disk from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Linux-embedded system is stable and reliable, preventing system crash and reducing risk of virus attacks
- Base license of 4 channels is included but can be upgraded up to 64 channels with additional licenses (available from the above drop down menu) for cost-effective scalability
- Fire Ring recording engine changes the way the hard drive stores and retrieves footage and allows large quantities of data to be processed quickly, enabling megapixel recording at high frame rates
- Rack mountable
- Support RAID 0,1,5 and 10 for maximum capacity or data protection
- Command chain technology enables centralised viewing by synchronising user accounts and critical events across multiple servers
- Dual gigaports separates the recording stream from the viewing stream for clean recording pipeline
- MPEG4, H.264 and MPEG compression formats provide compatibility with wide range of cameras
- Centralised multi-layer e-map enables drag and drop of cameras and I/O from different servers onto the same map with icon indicators that change colour when an event occurs
- Centralised I/O supports 3 system events and 4 external events for effective security monitoring
- Users can be instantly alerted of an event via NuClient, email and special outputs such as a siren
- Support for 100ch (playback) and 400ch (live) makes the Titan NVR suitable for large IP video systems
- Image fusion enables image manipulation to achieve the best viewing angle. Up to 10 cameras can be ‘stitched together’ to form a consecutive single view, preventing narrow hallway views and dead angles
- The web and software client have identical functions and control, enabling Titan NVR access without needing to install the client software
- NUUO iViewer mobile app enables convenient remote access to playback and live video via Android, iPad and iPhone
- Remote server configuration enables changes to be made to the server without being physically near it
- Recording in external storage (DAS, iSCSI)
- Network Time Protocol (NTP) support synchronises the NVRs time and date with an NTP server, ensuring all devices have the same date and time
- Camera dual (2nd) stream support averts bandwidth bottlenecking by allowing high resolution recording simultaneously to remote viewing in low resolution (typically)
- Automatic backup through FTP to remote or local storage ensures secure, available data
- Continuous, scheduled, event based and I/O based recording modes available
- Synchronised audio and video recording delivers enhanced quality video data and is useful for event analysis
- Full SDK support
- Camera licenses can be used on other Titan NVRs if required, providing flexible channel management
- Browser viewing is compatible for Windows and Mac computers
- Support for Panorama 360° PTZ (ImmerVision and VIVOTEK fisheye)
- Optical and digital PTZ and preset point patrol provides effective scene coverage for secure surveillance
- Popup playback event instantly displays when double clicked for quick viewing
- Private views can be set by users so they can only be viewed by the creators whilst public views can be seen by all users
- The Titan NVR can automatically move through alternative screen layouts through the view tour to loop through selected views feature
- Saving to AVI, ASF or MOV formats provides flexibility to the user with format preference
- Intelligent motion/event search finds data quickly for efficient playback
- Joystick support provides the user with an alternative choice of camera control
The NUUO NT-4040R Titan NVR network video recorder is suitable for large IP video installations with PTZ, 360° panoramic and/or megapixel cameras which require detailed, high quality surveillance footage. The Titan NVR is ideal for applications such as hospitals, industrial buildings, government buildings and large hotels which may need to up scale at a later date. The Titan NVR NT-4040R is rack mountable.
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
Back To Top
- Additional licenses