This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Synology NVRs, VMS and NAS
Overview of the Nuuo NVRsolo NS-8060
Embedded-Linux IP video recording system with 6 channel live HD 1080p display output, the NUUO NVRsolo network video recorder (NVR) delivers high quality CCTV recording with email alerting, intelligent search and handy remote mobile access via iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
This feature-rich NUUO NS-8060 NVRsolo network video recorder with local HDMI output comes with a base license for 6 cameras and can be upgraded to support up to 16 cameras by adding extra channel licenses. The local HD 1080p live display output enables up to 4 video channels to be recorded simultaneously and 8 HDD bays provide up to 32TB of storage (please select HDD storage from above drop down menu if required). Simultaneous live video, recording and playback offer a scalable and cost-effective video data management solution. The simple to use interface is suitable for non-technical people with many useful features easily controlled and set up. Linux-embedded, the NVRsolo provides a reliable and robust recording and video management platform, preventing system crash and threat of virus attacks.
The NVRsolo automatically will find cameras on the network without the need for adding IP addresses and setting up individual channels with Auto Camera Setup. The NUUO's Point-of-Sale (POS) feature can display POS data on individual channels in live view and playback making it easy to view individual transactions, ideal for use in retail applications. Joystick operation, external DAS storage and digital watermarking (for secure evidence provision) are also supported by the NVRsolo.
The intelligent search function can detect when a camera was obstructed, when an object was left or removed and whether a camera has lost its focus, enabling quick and easy data searching. Video motion detection (VMD) is available to record events and trigger alerts so the user knows when activity has been identified. Users can watch live video and playback recorded CCTV footage from anywhere with the NUUO iViewer app, a convenient and handy feature ideal for busy company owners and managers. Multi-view playback and digital PTZ are effective tools for providing more detailed event analysis. Dual streaming lessens bandwidth usage with live viewing typically set up in low resolution and recording at high resolution.
Support for 360° panoramic camera models via generic fisheye dewarping and full support for Vivotek fisheye cameras make the NUUO NVRsolo suitable for use with a diverse range of cameras including multi-megapixel and high frame rate camera models; also including Mobotix (with MxPEG compression technology). NUUO users have also access to free software updates providing new compatible cameras and features over time. Multiple NVRsolo units can be connected with a single-interface to create an IP-based CCTV system of up to 128 channels, offering a low-cost solution for systems intended to expand over time.
The NVRsolo NS-8060 is standard 19" rack mountable.
All NUUO NVRs are supported by the NUUO iViewer mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Available from iTunes and Google play.
Please note: this NVR does not come with storage, please select HDD storage from the above dropdown menu if required. Additional NUUO NVRsolo camera licenses are also available.
Supported cameras and video encoders: please visit the NUUO supported cameras page.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p 4 channel real time live display through HDMI provides high quality viewing through a monitor
- One-click setup support for more than 70 brands makes installation easy
- Embedded-Linux OS is stable, preventing virus attack and system-crash
- POS display and smart search is useful for retail CCTV systems
- Server-client architecture
- Real-time digital output
- Web-based live viewer
- Support for 4 compression methods provides wide range of compatibility, even MxPEG for Mobotix megapixel cameras
- Dual streaming reduces bandwidth demands as video can be typically viewed in low quality whilst recording is in high quality
- 82 brands of IP camera and over 1999 models (free monthly update) are supported by the NUUO NVRsolo
- Multi-platform mobile clients
- ezNUUO enables easy internet access setting up port forwarding or DDNS for convenient remote access to playback and live video
- Alarm source
- Remote I/O solution and camera I/O integration
- Intelligent search detects general motion, object removed, missing object, camera obstruction and lost focus for fast location of relevant video data
- 360° panoramic, PTZ and megapixel cameras are supported
- NTP server synchronisation
- Digital PTZ and multi-view provide effective scene coverage, enabling zoom on a region of interest and view of several areas simultaneously
- Support for up to 128 channels when multiple NVRsolo units are connected provides scalable recording solution
- Digital watermarking enables footage to be used as evidence in court as it prevents tampering on exported video and snapsnots
- Joystick support provides another method of camera control
- 19" rack mountable
- ONVIF compatible
The NUUO NVRsolo network video recorder is a suitable recording solution for small to medium sized IP video installations, for example in offices and retail. The scalability of the NVRsolo make it a cost-effective NVR choice for systems that are likely to expand over time. The wide range of supported cameras makes this NVR suitable for professional use in CCTV installations that require vendor flexibility or an open architecture.
Back To Top
- Storage space: please select from above drop down menu if required