This product is discontinued, for alternatives please see Synology NVRs, VMS and NAS
Overview of the Nuuo NVRsolo
Embedded-Linux video surveillance system with 4 channel live display output in HD 1080p, the NUUO NVRsolo network video recorder offers high quality CCTV recording with intelligent search, email alerting and a handy mobile client for remote access via iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
This feature-packed NUUO NS-1040 NVRsolo network video recorder with local HDMI output comes with a base license for four cameras and can be expanded to run up to 8 cameras by adding extra channel licenses. The local output offers HD 1080p live display for up to 4 video channels simultaneously and a single HDD bay provides up to 4TB of storage (please select HDD storage from above drop down menu if required). With simultaneous live video, recording and playback, the NUUO NS-1040 offers a professional and scalable video management solution at an attractive price. Its easy-to-use interface make it suitable for use by non-technical people with the many useful features easily set up and controlled. Linux-embedded, this NVR provides a stable recording and video management platform with reduced threat of virus attacks and system crash.
Auto Camera Setup means the NVRsolo automatically will find cameras on the network without the need for adding IP addresses and setting up individual channels. It is quick and simple to set up. Ideal for use in retail, the NUUO's Point-of-Sale (POS) feature can overlay POS data on individual camera channels in both live view and playback making it easy to review individual transactions and tackling issues such as 'sweethearting' at till points. The NVRsolo also supports joystick operation, digital watermarking (for secure evidence provision) and external DAS storage.
Searching for required video data is simple through the intelligent search function which can detect when an object was removed or left, whether a camera has lost its focus and when a camera was obstructed, whilst video motion detection (VMD) is available to record events and trigger alerts. The NUUO iViewer app enables users to watch live video and playback recorded CCTV footage from anywhere, a handy and convenient feature ideal for busy company owners and managers. Digital PTZ and multi-view playback are effective tools for more detailed event analysis. Dual streaming reduces bandwidth use with live viewing typically set up in a lower resolution and recording at high resolution.
Support for panoramic 360° camera models via generic fisheye dewarping and full support for Vivotek fisheye cameras make the NUUO NVRsolo suitable for use with a very wide range for cameras, including multi-megapixel and high frame rate camera models, which also includes Mobotix (with MxPEG compression technology). Further, NUUO users have access to free software updates providing additional camera and feature support over time. Multiple NVRsolo units can be connected together to create a single-interface IP-based CCTV system of up to 128 channels, offering a cost-effective solution for systems likely to grow over time.
All NUUO NVRs are supported by the NUUO iViewer mobile app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Available from iTunes and Google play.
Please note: this NVR does not come with storage, please select HDD storage from the above dropdown menu if required. Additional NUUO NVRsolo camera licenses are also available.
Supported cameras and video encoders: please visit the NUUO supported cameras page.
Key features & benefits
- 4 channel real time HD 1080p live display through HDMI enables high quality viewing of video through a monitor
- One-click setup for more than 70 brands provides easy installation
- Embedded-Linux operating system is robust, preventing virus attack and system-crash
- POS display and smart detection transaction search is ideal for retail applications
- Supports 4 compression methods for compatibility with wide range of IP cameras, even MxPEG for Mobotix megapixel cameras
- Dual streaming reduces demands on bandwidth as typically video can be viewed in low quality whilst being recorded in high quality
- Support for 82 brands of IP camera and over 1999 models (free monthly update)
- ezNUUO provides easy internet access to NVRsolo without needing to set up port forwarding or DDNS for convenient remote access to live video and playback
- Alarm source
- Remote I/O solution and camera I/O integration
- Real-time digital output
- NTP server synchronisation
- Multi-platform mobile clients
- Server-client architecture
- Web-based live viewer
- Intelligent search detects general motion, object removed, missing object, camera obstruction and lost focus to make searching for relevant video quick and easy
- PTZ, megapixel and 360° panoramic cameras are supported
- Digital PTZ and multi-view enable effective coverage of a scene with the ability to zoom on a region of interest and view several areas of a scene simultaneously
- Scalable support for up to 128 channels when multiple NVRsolo units are connected
- Digital watermarking enables footage to be used as evidence in court as it prevents tampering on exported video and snapsnots
- Joystick support provides alternative method of control for cameras if required
- ONVIF compatible
The NUUO NVRsolo network video recorder is ideal for small to medium sized CCTV installations in offices and in retail that are likely to expand over time. The extensive camera support list makes this NVR suitable for use in professional IP video installations that require vendor flexibility or an open architecture.
Back To Top
- Storage space: please select from above drop down menu if required