This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix S26
Overview of the Mobotix S14M-SEC-NIGHT-N11
The Mobotix S14M-SEC-NIGHT-N11 provides all-angle surveillance in low-light conditions, featuring a hemispheric 360° lens with an infrared-sensitive monochrome sensor. The casing is compact and outdoor-ready, making it suitable for installation behind false walls or inside devices such as door-entry systems and barriers.
Featuring an edge-recording system, recordings can be made to networked storage or internally onto a MicroSD memory card. The camera comes pre-installed with a 4GB card which can be upgraded easily up to 64GB for long-term internal recording. Audio capabilities are also available, letting operators speak interactively through the camera after connection of a microphone and speaker.
Please note: This camera provides monochrome footage only and does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Mobotix S14M-SEC-NIGHT-N11
- 360° hemispheric lens - capture events from all around the camera with no blind spots
- Low-light capability - monitor low-light environments or combine with infrared lighting for a 1.3 MP night-vision solution
- Distortion correction - eliminate the image distortion common to fisheye lenses
- Edge recording system - record video without the need for external recording applications
- IP65-rated - suitable for outdoor installation
- 2-way audio - speak through the camera by connecting a speaker and microphone
Typical applications for the Mobotix S14M-SEC-NIGHT-N11
This camera is suited to integration with devices such as door-entry systems and automatic barriers, especially where video is required at night.
Included accessories for the Mobotix S14M-SEC-NIGHT-N11
Back To Top
- Stainless steel washers
- 6mm dowels
- 4x40mm Stainless steel wood screws
- Cable plugs for 3-5mm and 5–7mm cable
- Allen wrench 2.5 mm
- Lens tool
- Cable tie
- 4GB MicroSD card (pre-installed)