This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see viewing workstations.
Overview of the Mobotix MxThinClient
This compact IP video interface from Mobotix features an integrated HDMI port for the connection of a surveillance monitor. Offering a straightforward solution for the local display of live video footage from an IP camera, this handy unit supports resolutions up to Full HD (1920x720) and is easily powered via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Users can integrate and power the unit by connecting it via the network cable, into the PoE switch of their existing Mobotix IP camera system. For initial configuration, a PC must also be connected to the PoE switch – allowing users to set up various features such as password protection and camera integration. Following this, a PC is no longer required and further settings can be configured via an Internet browser and MxThinClient IP address.
Key features & benefits
- IP video interface enables the live display of IP cameras or door stations via a surveillance monitor
- Integrated HDMI output enables easy connection to a local display
- Support for all camera resolutions up to 1920 x 720
- Easy to power via an Ethernet cable to the same PoE switch as the displayed camera
- Compact form factor allows for unobtrusive installation
The Mobotix MxThinClient is a neat little piece of kit that can be connected to a Mobotix IP camera system’s PoE switch - enabling live display of video footage onto a local monitor. Typical applications include hotel lobbies, retail stores and waiting rooms.
Back To Top