Overview of the Mobotix MxMultiSense
Designed for use with any of the Mobotix IP camera range, this multi-sensor unit can detect and report movement, as well as measure changes in temperature and illumination levels of a scene. The compact unit can be seamlessly installed in outdoor locations with IP66-rated casing and is suitable for use in temperatures as low as -30°C. This unit is an ideal addition to any Mobotix CCTV system – helping to enhance security surveillance.
Up to four of the MX-MultiSense units can be connected to a single Mobotix IP camera and are powered via the camera’s internal MxBus connection. Users can also configure specific actions to trigger in the event of an environmental change - such as the activation of a signal output if a change in temperature or light level occurs.
This palm-sized unit features the same form factor as the Mobotix S16 sensor modules, meaning it is compatible with the S16’s mounts for wall or ceiling installation. In addition, the supplied plastic nut allows for non-invasive installation of the sensor behind a cover or inside a cavity wall.
Key features & benefits
- Multi-sensor unit consists of a PIR movement, temperature, illumination and sound sensor
- Compatible with all Mobotix IP cameras that feature a MxBus interface
- Outdoor-ready with IP66-rated casing
- Compact form factor allows for unobtrusive installation in walls, ceilings and panels
- Direct connection to a Mobotix IP camera means no additional power supply unit is required
- Specific actions can be configured to trigger if environmental changes are detected
- Flexible unit is compatible with all S16 sensor module wall and ceiling mounts
The Mobotix MxMultiSense unit is a highly-sensitive unit that can detect and report movement, as well as measure the temperature and illumination level of a scene. An ideal addition to any Mobotix IP camera system to help enhance security surveillance, typical applications include service stations, restaurants and manufacturing warehouses.
Back To Top