This product has now been replaced by the Mobotix D16
Overview of the Mobotix D15 DualDome
The Mobotix D15 DualDome with 6MP Mobotix Moonlight technology features two adjustable sensor modules which provide flexible CCTV coverage for outdoor locations. The unit is IK10-rated, allowing for safe deployment in exposed areas and is available in day or night versions. It also features MicroSD card recording, as well as free Mobotix video management software and mobile support.
The camera is equipped with a high-sensitivity 6 megapixel sensor and Mobotix Moonlight technology captures movement in low light with reduced motion blurring. It’s also capable of delivering high quality 6MP resolution video at up to 8 frames per second (fps), or HD 720p at full frame rate.
Compatible lenses offer viewing angles from ultra-wide 103°, that allow large areas of a scene to be captured, down to 15° distant-tele which is ideal for long distance surveillance. This diverse selection provides the user with a wide range of viewing options and makes the unit a versatile choice for a range of outdoor applications.
When ordering, please select the day or night lenses that best suit your requirements. For more details on the lenses available for this model, click the Mobotix lens table to the right.
Key features & benefits
- 6MP sensor with high-sensitivity Moonlight technology produces high quality images - even in low light
- Dual dome design with adjustable lens modules offers flexible viewing options
- Variety of lens options from ultra-wide to distant-tele allow users to select the most suitable lens for their requirements
- Manual pan/tilt function allows the desired view to be set during installation
- Tough, IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed locations that are prone to tampering
- Two-way audio support with an integrated microphone and speaker allows communication between user and scene
- MicroSD card provides edge storage and allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- Built-in smart motion detection, advanced image processing and analytics
- Digital PTZ controls allow the user to quickly view specific areas of the image in closer detail
- MxPEG and Motion JPEG encoding formats are supported to help optimise use of network resources
- Mobotix MxManagementCenter and the Mobotix iOS mobile app offer free video management
- No mechanical parts mean camera requires little maintenance
- Decentralised design for a flexible, cost effective and easily scalable system
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
Please note: this camera does not have a power supply included, please select from the drop down menu above if required.
Mobotix pioneered the decentralised approach to IP video. This concept means each camera is a ‘stand-alone’ surveillance system with the ability to process and store video on-board the camera, using built-in software and MicroSD card storage. No central data storage is required, bandwidth is lowered and there is no need for any additional recording software. This approach makes a Mobotix system very flexible when expanding as no additional investments besides the purchase of new cameras is required.
- Advanced image processing
- MicroSD card (64GB max)
- 4GB card included
On-board image processing ensures high quality images are captured using optimum exposure settings - even in challenging or high contrast lighting conditions. The camera's processor also digitally corrects panorama distortion to reduce the size of image data before it is saved. This lowers bandwidth and allows multiple hemispheric cameras to be displayed on a PC or mobile device.
MxActivitySensor video motion detection has the ability to intelligently detects movement and filter interference such as extraneous shadows or the movement of interior fixtures. This reduces false alarms and helps to provide accurate security monitoring.
MxAnalytics supports the collection of statistical behaviour data on people and objects. Heat mapping helps to identify high traffic areas and counting data can also be displayed to show how many people or objects pass particular locations - and in which direction.
Supported by all Mobotix IP cameras, Mobotix MxManagementCenter offers free video management - with no license fees or update costs. In addition, the Mobotix iOS app is available and provides users with remote access to video footage from a mobile device.
Robust design and low running cost
Mobotix IP cameras are designed to feature no moving parts such as fans or heaters, and the fibreglass reinforced housings are immune to corrosion and direct sunlight. They are also energy efficient, typically requiring less than 5 watts to operate - meaning they require little maintenance and are economical to run.
All Mobotix IP cameras can use an external NAS for automatic backup and the on-board MicroSD card acts as a failover buffer in case the connection to the NAS is lost.
Compatible recording platforms
The Mobotix D15 DualDome network camera delivers 6 megapixel resolution and features two adjustable lens modules. The IK10-rated dome is an ideal choice for businesses that require flexible CCTV surveillance in exposed outdoor locations. Typical applications include outside of licensed premises, train platforms and manufacturing warehouses.
- Housing (high resistance composite, PBT-PC)
- Shock resistant dome (transparent)
- Mounting parts
- Allen wrench
- 50m patch cable
- 4GB MicroSD card
- Mobotix MxEasy video management software
- Mobotix MxControlCentre control centre software
- Mobotix App for iOS devices, iOS 5.0 and higher
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- Higher capacity MicroSD card