This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Mobotix D16
The Mobotix D12Di-SEC is a professional twin-lens megapixel IP camera designed for indoor or outdoor surveillance. Both lenses can be positioned individually, allowing the camera to cover a larger area than a conventional camera, or provide views with different viewing angles. Lenses are available with either colour (day, 3-megapixel) or monochrome (night, 1.3-megapixel) sensors so the camera can be easily tailored to each installation.
The D12Di-SEC is IP54 rated so can be installed outdoors under a porch or overpass without damage. The housing also features a PIR sensor, triggering events on movement around the camera, as well as an integrated speaker and microphone, allowing users to talk interactively with people in view without the need for additional hardware.
There is no need for expensive recording software as the D12 provides integrated recording functionality. Recordings are triggered by the integrated software on events such as motion detection or temperature and can be recorded to a local Windows, Mac or Linux networked drive. The D12Di-SEC is also compatible with Macintosh operating systems.
Please note: A range of day and night lenses are available with different viewing angles. Please make your lens selections above when ordering. Additionally, no power adaptor is included. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the options above.
An outdoor version is available: Mobotix D12Di-SEC Network Camera - Outdoor Bundle Wall Mount
Mobotix D12Di-SEC - Key benefits:
- Megapixel resolution provides highly detailed images for increased recognition of people and objects
- Two image sensors allow users to view different angles simultaneously, or see footage day and night
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support means the camera can be powered by the data cable allowing for a simple and more cost effective installation while allowing you to place the camera in locations where it would be difficult to route power
- Recording solution included. The camera comes complete with its own recording software giving a full security recording, monitoring and playback solution at no additional cost
Mobotix D12Di-SEC - Key features:
- Dual lens functionality, providing views with picture in picture technology allowing you to cover a larger area with a single static camera
- A wide range of video modes provide flexible viewing options from very high quality images with no compression to optimised images streaming at a smooth 30 frames per second
- Optimised Mobotix scaling technology provides for superior image quality
- 5 supported resolutions: 2048x1536(3MP), 1280x960 (1.3MP), 640x480 (VGA), 320x240 and 160x120 pixels.
- Multi-camera view allows viewing of up to 30 cameras in the browser
- Automatic image transfer to email or FTP server based on triggered events such as motion/audio detection, passive infra-red detection, illumination, temperature, external sensor or scheduled events.
- Alarm notification over TCP, HTTP and email. Alarm notification over phone call (list and PIN test) with voice message.
- IP Telephony using VOIP to/from Windows PC by the camera’s built-in speaker and microphone.
- IP54 rated durable casing made from shock-resistant, fibre-reinforced PBT with both transparent and tinted domes included
- Internal image storage capacity of 128MB allowing approx: 600 megapixel images or 2,500 images at 640x480 VGA resolution with adjustable pre-/post-trigger buffer.
- Integrated ring buffer recording straight from the camera, providing a full recording and monitoring solution without the additional cost associated with recording software. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux file servers
- All Mobotix cameras can be used on Macintosh operating systems
Mobotix D12Di-SEC - Typical applications:
- A rugged outdoor IP camera, suitable for a wide range of demanding environments such as car parks, industrial and commercial properties, sports stadiums, train stations, schools, universities and other external public and commercial spaces and facilities
Mobotix D12Di-SEC - Key technical indicators:
- Image formats: JPEG, Motion JPEG, BMP and MxPEG, a specially developed codec designed by Mobotix to reduce bandwidth and real time image compression
- Sensor: 1x fully digital progressive colour 1/2" CMOS image sensor
- Lens: Selectable above
- Resolution settings: 2048x1536, 1280x960, 640x480, 320x240, 160x120 pixels. Dual-resolutions using both lenses are available up to 2560x960 pixels
- Frame rate: Up to 4fps at 2048x1536, Up to 10fps at 1280x960 and up to 30fps at 640x480 or lower
- Definable exposure zones and image settings
- Minimum light level required: Colour: 1 lux at 1/60 sec., 0.05 lux at 1 sec.
- Number of simultaneous users: dependent on bandwidth
- Protocols Supported: TCP, IP, DHCP, DynDNS, HTTP, VoIP, SIP, video SIP, HTTPS/SSL, FTP, NFS, SMB and CIFS
- Security: Multiple user access levels with password protection
- Casing: Fibre-reinforced housing (PBT-30GF) with transparent and tinted domes included
- Power: Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af Class 1 (3w)
- Dimensions (mm): 201 diameter x 106 H
- Temperature: -20°-+50°C, IP54 rated
Mobotix D12Di-SEC - Connections:
- Network: Ethernet 10/100Mbps half/full duplex, RJ-45
- RS232 Input/output terminal
- ISDN input
Mobotix D12Di-SEC - Accessories included:
Back To Top
- 1x Mobotix D12Di-SEC IP camera (D12Di-SEC)
- Your choice of lens modules (from above)
- Additional items you may have chosen (from selections above)
- One transparent and one 50% tinted dome made from shock-resistant polycarbonate
- Ethernet cable 50cm
- User manual